Rear drum brake hub. Help!

I imagine the grubee HD rear axle hub set up is better that the bikeberry 1
It's ok its a glorified band brake really. The band brake is just scaled down mini bike version.
Looks like grubee is out of stock on the non free wheel kit. Would you recommend it over a coaster? I'm trying to replace a coaster brake for something safer without using a different frame.

I just found this: https://www.bikeberry.com/products/bbr-tuning-non-free-wheel-heavy-duty-axle-kit I don't like bikeberry but at 50 dollars its not too much money to try an experiment with.

Edit: upon further inspection it looks like a cdh hub, a universal drum brake and a sprocket bundled together. Three 20 parts for 50 is good but its bikeberry.
Bikeberry doesn't have a very good reputation around here. That's not really a drum brake, just a band that will fade fast just like on a mini bike.

Bikeberry doesn't have a very good reputation around here. That's not really a drum brake, just a band that will fade fast just like on a mini bike.
Well, is the grubee band brake worth the 20 dollars? Is it better than a coaster? I'm trying to replace a coaster without modifying the frame. (I don't know how to weld or own a welder) if not I will get a different frame.

Well, is the grubee band brake worth the 20 dollars? Is it better than a coaster? I'm trying to replace a coaster without modifying the frame. (I don't know how to weld or own a welder) if not I will get a different frame.
I was talking about the hd rear hub/axle, it's set up for a disc brake, freewheel & sprocket. But I see Grubee is out of stock on them. Both styles.

Ok guys I'm looking for a rear drum brake hub off of a Italian moped to use on a bike build
It's a 36 hole hub 90mm drum brake, with a 19mm sprocket offset, 140mm width. My question is what sprocket offset would be better? A 19mm offset or a 25mm offset. Does this hub look like it would work for a motorbike build. The main reason I'm interested in this hub, is it takes minarelli & morini rear sprockets, & you have way more sprocket options. Plus price is a plus 2.View attachment 187529View attachment 187530View attachment 187531 Thanks for any & all help.
I'm familiar with how the dynamo works, but will the dynamo burn up do to the increased speed & voltage from the increased speeds of a motor bike. Thanks. That hub has sealed wheel bearings & accepts 13gauge spokes max. But I believe I can drill spoke holes out on my hub for my 11gauge spokes.
The Sturmey Archer hub will accept 12g spokes. I have one laced up with 12 g spokes. Can’t comment on the dynamo factor as I have not used the wheel yet

Back