Recommendation for bike kits sold on Amazon

mcdanida

Local time
9:58 AM
Hello all, I have two Anbull kits, 80cc and 100cc. Each has it's own issues. I would like to hear some of your recommended brands for my next kit project. Ones with minimal issues and the lowest noise is preferable. Thanks

I ve recommended the Zeda 80 many times on this forum as well as bicycle-engines.com as the dealer to do business with up in Montana.
(Take Note that if you order a Zeda 80 from Amazon, that bicycle-engines.com is who Amazon is actually placing the order with for you...They are an Amazon Partner...it will come directly from them so your using Amazon as a middle man when you could have ordered direct, as i always do when possible.)

They have a six month warranty on this engine kt and i had to use it to replace a faulty carbie, they had it to me in 3 days.

Other than that, i have zero problems with the motor, everything runs fine for over 800 miles now.

Unfortunately, it seems that not only bicycle-engines.com is having an out of stock problem but many others as well.

Here is their website for the engine, and here is their phone number to call them in person if you wish...Thats how i do business with them, via phone...406-586-5970

Just so you know how short in supply of anything to do with bikes, i spent 149.00 In May of 2020 for mine...It went up to 169.00 and stayed there for a year, This week it just went to 189.00...and its still not back in stock.

And the technical comparison PDF of GT5 vs PK80 vs Zeda 80.

Pics below of my Zeda 80 on my Hyper Cruiser:

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hello all, I have two Anbull kits, 80cc and 100cc. Each has it's own issues. I would like to hear some of your recommended brands for my next kit project. Ones with minimal issues and the lowest noise is preferable. Thanks
I got some really ugly stories on Jeff Bezos where he got the big money, kidnap, hostage, ransom invisible fence tactics and he reeks of some reptilian ilk inside of its hide.

Attachments

• th (3).jpeg
    th (3).jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 104
I got some really ugly stories on Jeff Bezos where he got the big money, kidnap, hostage, ransom invisible fence tactics and he reeks of some reptilian ilk inside of its hide.
Come on Inspector, behave yourself...lol...You really shouldnt be showing "pretty" pictures of my ex-mother in law like that...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
Come on Inspector, behave yourself...lol...You really shouldnt be showing "pretty" pictures of my ex-mother in law like that...lol...DAMIEN
Been to the Amazon a few times have stories you will not believe about those fish, totally eerie and mind-blowing you won't believe the s**t!

Those fish not only swim but can fly, once real young boy with these two zoo guess it festivities, at a plush hotel at night the manager says stay in side the brick barrier if you walk into the light at night the fish well fly out the water to bite.

Me a daredevil oh really, the river about 300 yards downhill so I stand by the edge brick wall with light, I begin start hearing flopping noises fish coming like a thunderstorm I make a couple of moves began making new stink piles of fish.

Next morning walk out there they were removing piles of dead fish one pile about 4.5' high and 3 more smaller.

Then here in US Zootah Lambournes fish shop I heard a white swan begins to go nuts squaking it's head off flapping its wings if get air born 40' high a small 4" piranha jumps out of water about 40' chasing the squaking swan thru the air as if swimming for 75 yards!
Then the fish took a head dive back to the pond.

There never was a piranha until 1850s when Mormon pioneers enter the region and engineered the piranha from an insect called a Chico which in Spanish means a small boy as if a relative.

But if you use an intense green light boron or copper vapor laser the insect becomes visible thru translucent bio tissue looks white, it's round lays on its side has root stems running off to move the body parts.

Another time I was along the Amazon river taking a rest sitting on a log 2 piranhas jump out of the water about 50' from river, kind of curious I waited 15 minutes while they made gluten sounds then they stood up 2 piranha men same goddamn mouth scared the f*** out of me I began to shoot them with my pistols and reloading so fast my fingers were bleeding do ally the got the message not like not wanted go away.

a small 4" piranha jumps out of water about 40' chasing the squaking swan thru the air

Mormon pioneers engineered the piranha from an insect called a Chico

copper vapor laser

they made gluten sounds then they stood up 2 piranha men
I'd pay good money to see a mosquito turn into a piranha and jump over a 4 story building, stand up to Mexican Aquaman (Chico) who's making fun of his gluten sounds by gunning him down with a copper vapor laser 😆

Hi-jacked thread.

I bought a kit from bikebury it had a pretty good engine right out of the box but some creep stolen it so I did not get to know the long-term results.
But I bought it in the $200.00 + category it had their name on it decal BBR I thought they might want to respect their name with better quality.
Because I bought just a motor alone from them reduce price ran like near s**t and in 7 months had to replace it.

But I just got an update from another company motor is arriving week early than predicted and damn I need it I hate to pedal it's about the same torture as going to the dentist just came from an hour torture worth.
That place is 100cc not the 80cc so I hope for more speed and power, but better I get a 3 year warrantee like the Zeda guy mention you get a 6-month warranty which is planned crap because the begin to go out in the 7-month and they all know it.
The place for the 100cc think it's AutoPartsStop666 don't know if you can Google it.

But, you say best kit Amazon?
The first kit and worst f***ing kit I ever bought was from Amazon!
The goddamn thing was gutless I had to pedal it on flat surface, the motor actually slowed me down going down step hills because without it I went a hell of a lot faster! Plus the chain kept on repeatedly breaking, had to wait for 415 master links to get in the mail cuz no one carries them in my town, so I missed my 30-day pay return and I believe Jeff Bezos and one of his mechanics worked it over cuz Jeff Bezos the
Cave Queen f***t knows me like I said that f***t never had a dime until it and it's underground criminal cave clone conspired
KIDNAP, HOSTAGE, RANSOM, ROBBERY he and it's corporate criminals are going to be going to a FEMA Death camp or Invasive Species Zoo Kennel!

Last edited:
but better I get a 3 year warrantee like the Zeda guy mention you get a 6-month warranty which is planned crap because the begin to go out in the 7-month and they all know it.
I would somewhat disagree with you on this...My last motor was a run of the mill, ordinary, no real warranty, "Seeutec" motor that i put 6000 trouble free miles on over 5 yrs, until the bike frame broke...motor was still running strong and i still have it...DAMIEN

Ps...Ive been running my Zeda 80 motor now since May of 2020...Still running real strong and getting stronger it seems as its just over 800 almost 900 miles now...All trouble free miles...its all in how you build it to begin with and how you maintain things.

Back