Ripebike - Ebike from Switzerland for $129.00 ???

yuckfoo

Local time
4:41 PM
Does anyone know anything about this company? Is this a scam?

Na that's just what that go for
Agreed...My Hyper Beach Cruiser is 118.00 at Wally World at the moment...only thing is their out of stock nationwide...The reason why ???.

The "scalpers" bought out existing supplies and offer them on Amazon as vendors on that site and are charging 285.00 dollars for them...lol.

Ever since Covid hit...Bikes have become very popular so this is what is happening right now...DAMIEN

Agreed...My Hyper Beach Cruiser is 118.00 at Wally World at the moment...only thing is their out of stock nationwide...The reason why ???.

The "scalpers" bought out existing supplies and offer them on Amazon as vendors on that site and are charging 285.00 dollars for them...lol.

Ever since Covid hit...Bikes have become very popular so this is what is happening right now...DAMIEN
...that applies to ANYthing bicycle related. I just fount a low-ball Ebayer selling the Hyper Mens Cruiser (which has been out of stock for a year) for $97 w/free shipping. I smell BS.

that applies to ANYthing bicycle related. I just fount a low-ball Ebayer selling the Hyper Mens Cruiser (which has been out of stock for a year) for $97 w/free shipping. I smell BS.
A year sounds just about right...The bike ive got right now was built from the last Hyper Cruiser that my Wally World had on May 7th 2020...lol...They havent had any since...DAMIEN
for $97 w/free shipping. I smell BS.
Great Big Steaming Piles of it...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about this company? Is this a scam?

When are you going tu ship my Ebike EMT i payed for Through PAY PAL You Will knot take my money Pay Pal will make you REFUND it did you ship it

Don't buy a hyper bike for $97 on ebay. It's a scam from sellers
operating in Idaho. They start a store and close the account in
a week never shipping. I know, had to call my cc company and
get a new cc number.

Back