Roller clutch (EVERY BODY needs one)!!!

This item is GREAT!!! :D Just got mine yesterday. Great piece, And dealing with Al fisherman (Ron) Is a pleasure!!! :D It came fast and the color I wanted, (He makes them on an order basis ,Black, Silver or raw). Even if you don't have any issues with the carb and clutch adjust/riser bar, (like I did, with the billet intake & speed carb). It is still a GOT TO HAVE ITEM !!!!!

True you can get away with a little difference in angle degrees, but I would change the mounting studs with grade 8 or better or you will get broken studs!!! :sick:

Actually grade 5 is most likely easier to find, besides a grade 5 can be torqued much more then the aluminum will be able to stand. Actually broken studs normally isn't the problem, stripped threads in the case and even a broken case. Quite a bit has to do with engine alignment, which at the moment I'm putting something together much like my engine tear down tutorial. Grade 8 is ok but a bit of overkill in aluminum where a max torque on 8mm is 204 inch (17 foot) pounds and on 6mm is about 60 (5 foot)inch pounds. my .02

Last edited:
Back