SD Stinger vs Grubee motors

SD Stinger

I just installed the SD Stinger motor on my bike. Started on the first try!! Seems faster than the grubee i had before. Better quality as well. The stinger looks like it was built to last.

Anyone still have their stinker? About how many miles on it? How fast can you/ do you go on it?

Stinger is the best

I haven't had a grubee I don't believe. I've had a few different ones and after a few thousand miles they seize up. The stinger I bought was used, it went thru literally 4 different owners b4 I got it. I've put more miles on this motor than any of my other ones combined its just no comparison . quality castings ,bolts and nuts , and built to last . they are a few more dollars but we'll worth it

I have a stinger that Ive put about 300 miles into, they run rough in the beginning, real rough and real hot.
After about one half gallon tank, the low end power shoots up, and the high end gets a little wonky. It needs a better spark plug from what was in the kit, after putting an NGK in it, the High end speed went up about 7mph and the timing is much better.

Best motor kits i have ever received are from Fastbikemotors.com they are quality jet motors , 40mm exhaust port, ZAE 80 con rod , long tapered clutch arms , type B piston , I have tried almost every other brand motor
Always stay away from ebay , unless you know the motor comes from a good factory at least

Last edited:
Back