Seat

I have my rack mount on a firmstrong rebel. Steel frame, stretched and comfortable. The frame is heavy duty and large enough for me to stretch out comfortably; I would imagine all there steel frames are HD. the price seems right.

Boy go fast

has anyone delt with Boy Go Fast? Seem to be selling engines at a very low price. Are they okay?

they used to go by '888smile'
bought a kit off of them for someone else
transaction went smooth, parts arrived no damage
hope that helps

I have one of their engines. Sale went smoothly, arrived undamaged, and it runs great. I got mine for $188 shipped.

Mike

I bought the 4 cycle kit about a month ago. No problems. Very fast shipment and he answers questions quickly and seems to know what he is talking about.

I bought the 4 cycle kit about a month ago. No problems. Very fast shipment and he answers questions quickly and seems to know what he is talking about.
you should do an intro post !!! (always nice to say hi !):D
info and thoughts on your kit would be cool too (lots of interest in the 4strokes)

Sorry augi, still shaky on new web page. I still do not get replies e-mailed to me and some other issues. I will make serious effort to look closer before placeing something in an area.

Back