Skyhawk kit, couple questions.....

Chopper said:
To check remove plug bolt on right side cover: Add up to 80ml (2.7oz) of 30wt oil

I've left it to drain overnight and am hoping the damage isn't too bad..... I'll laugh about this one day, as I'm sure you all are now. :?

Back in Dec/Jan our friend Sideshowswipe set the "pages used" record for solving a problem.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=245&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So while you wait for that oil to drain, read of his hair pulling adventure (and note I stayed OUT OF THE WAY), while in this thread I will take a cheerleading position.

If it ain't fun, don't do it.

And once you get all the dumb things under your belt, the fun multiplies.

We haven't had a "dumb things" competition yet, and mis-reading Chinese instructions will be LOW on the totem pole. :cool:

Well, I'm happy the seller acknowledges that there were four other idiots before me! :p

But yet again, I wasn't first.... :(

:D :D :D

She's a runner!!!

Left the side cover off all day after leaving the bike on it's side all night to drain, few pedals around the backyard, few tweaks of the accelerator cable, few more pedals, AND VROOOM!

Now I just have to wait for the wife to get home and lookm after the kids while I work out the bugs, ON THE STREET! :cool:

Back