So who here has been pulled over on a MB?

You obviously have a different internet and a different ebay than I have.

Seriously... That's your response?!?

Take a little time, do your research and you'll find good deals...
(Especially on lead acid batteries on ebay)

Just don't give up so easily. I know it was "easy" for you with the gas bikes, but honestly, it will be MUCH easier (and legal) if you go with the electric kits for those with DUI's and/or lost licenses here in Florida.

IF you can't find the deals I speak of, then I'll sell you kits (sans batteries) for $225, so you don't have to do the "hard part".

So now I'm gonna sign up for an Obama phone, Obama food stamps, Section 8 housing, and take my SS money and buy me a bottle of whiskey....and maybe even cigs... Now you see how goverment interference works when a stupid law is passed..Oh but, I don't drink & I don't smoke...

Now that is really funny. I have heard and believe sometimes laws which are passed create unintended consequences but yours takes the cake. Aw go ahead and get that bottle of Jack you deserve it. Still laughing that is really funny Dude!

i got pulled over sooo many times first so the cops could look at my bike then after they knew who i was there was one time the cop says hey you gotta mount your rear light better... take it easy.. mostly since i live in the middle of nowhere they know the locals here no trouble regarding bike... and i always wear my full face bmx helmet cause sometimes i do get er' really cooking.... and i wanna live if i eat it... IMG_0039[1].JPGsee ... thats from hitting a twoX4 @ 30 front rim evaporated guess it was tooo light ...

i got pulled over sooo many times first so the cops could look at my bike then after they knew who i was there was one time the cop says hey you gotta mount your rear light better... take it easy.. mostly since i live in the middle of nowhere they know the locals here no trouble regarding bike... and i always wear my full face bmx helmet cause sometimes i do get er' really cooking.... and i wanna live if i eat it...View attachment 70956see ... thats from hitting a twoX4 @ 30 front rim evaporated guess it was tooo light ...

That sucks you wrecked your bikes front wheel in that accident. I Never hit anything causing that kind of damage. Worst accident I had on an MB was back when I hit an opening car door doing 20 mph on an E bike. Bike was OK but my side hurt pretty badly for a week from impacting the car door. I'm just glad I had a helmet on at the time because I rolled forward landing head first after the impact.

i have the best luck (sacasum) i get lit up by the cops and i just pull it right on over. shut her off and go here we go again....

Been pulled over 3x here in SA where the law is a grey area. The Road Traffic act says they are motorbikes and need a license why the South African national Standards Act says they are bicycles and don't. Not that it matters! I have been asked the same question every time, " Where can they get one?" We also have 2 police forces using our bikes for patrolling!

Back