Sport moped exhaust on 66cc (Build thread)

I have the stock carb, but I have a 20mm PZ20 carb that i will install in the future. I just wanna get it running with the stock carb if its possible, but I can go for the big one too. (just checked) theres no jet sizing print or label on the pz20. What size would both of them need approximately?

I have the stock carb, but I have a 20mm PZ20 carb that i will install in the future. I just wanna get it running with the stock carb if its possible, but I can go for the big one too. (just checked) theres no jet sizing print or label on the pz20. What size would both of them need approximately?
For the stock carb I'd try mid 70's and see how it is,for the 20 mm carb I'd probably start around 85-90.

Got a #75 dellorto, installed it in carb, cleaned the whole carb while I was at it, and put an O ring inside the clamp of the carb mouth where it would slide on the intake manifold. Ziptied it really tightly to a hole on the shift kit plate, felt the O ring compress, then put one of these clamps on the carb tightly.

I don't think I will have problems with air leaks, lol. I'll try to start it later today or tomorrow, depends on the time and weather.

By the way, i had the 65 jet installed, not the 70 as i thought, maybe thats why it didnt even wanna start

I did everything, welded the chain tensioner again (it broke from poor welding, this time I used a whole 30cm stick) went outside, and realized something. The left pedal can't be used, only at the first half rotation. The exhaust is in the way. I need the pedals to be 10, or at least 8 centimeters more out, so I can use my whole foot. What do you guys think, should I buy a wide pedal set from Ebay for the 4 stroke engines, or try to weld a piece of pipe to it?

I'll buy a long bolt and attach the pedal to it somehow.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have news. So I installed a 75 jet. Well, it doesnt start when not choked. Okay. It starts half choked, but then revs up. If I try to adjust idle, even a half way out, it dies. If it's fully choked, it would idle OK-ish, but when I pull the throttle, it would 4 stroke and bog down.
I belive I am lean, but how lean? Where should I go from a 75 jet?
Also there was some white heavy smoke "pouring" out of the carb. When I blew into the carb, it was comming out the exhaust. What could that be?

I did everything, welded the chain tensioner again (it broke from poor welding, this time I used a whole 30cm stick) went outside, and realized something. The left pedal can't be used, only at the first half rotation. The exhaust is in the way. I need the pedals to be 10, or at least 8 centimeters more out, so I can use my whole foot. What do you guys think, should I buy a wide pedal set from Ebay for the 4 stroke engines, or try to weld a piece of pipe to it?

I'll buy a long bolt and attach the pedal to it somehow.
http://sickbikeparts.com/bottom-bracket-cartridge-131-5mm-complete/

Back