sticky throttle

well, i grinded it with the dremel to get rid of the chunks then sanded it for about 10 minutes using my sand paper, then buffed it, did the same with the brass slider, apart from using the dremel on it,
its really getting on my nerves now

Get a brake honing tool and hone out the carb cylinder. I suspect that it is no longer perfectly circular due to poor machining.

also take note re: my personal experience.

if i over-tighten the "cap", it warps the cylinder enuff to bind up the slide at the top of travel. slightly loosen it & it's just fine.

Thanks,

I didn't even bring my bike home because I was afraid I would end up in the ER. It too launches like a rocket and the tire was squeeling through the parking lot at work. I popped the kill switch and pulled the clutch. I let the bike roll 100 yards before I hit the brakes. It was really cool to see it work so well.

I'll try your tips tomorrow.

Nub inside throttle cylinder

the brass piece inside the carb is very very tight and the spring isnt pushing it back down this caused the throttle to jam launching my like a rocket ship, its really tight, any ideas why?
thanx

There's actually a little nub inside the cylinder where the brass piece goes...the slit in the side of the brass piece has to line up with the nub or else it will not slide up and down properly.

Back