The second wave of madness begins!!!

It's been a while since I have done anything with this build. I did get the rear brake caliper on it. The adapter for the bigger rotor that I got was not the right part. Didn't fit. I used the one for the 180mm disc and just added a couple washers to fit it. Now I need to get another kickstand like the one on the Seachange so that I can get the rear wheel to stay up. I need to straighten out the brake rotor. It is all bent out of shape from squeezing it in there. When the kickstand gets here I will get back to work on the Green Demon

This kickstand is what I bought after trying my NOS one and seeing how well it fit Damien's Hyper Cruiser. The one I had, which has been used for years, does not fold 2 into 1 and hangs much lower than this model-Gearhead437
This is the same one that I also have on the first build. It's a good strong kickstand

I just finally got around to painting the cylinder head. I wrapped a runwell sparkplug with electrical tape and used it to keep the threads clean. I already decked the head, so once it is colored in real nice it will be ready to install.

Attachments

• 20230827_163635.jpg
    20230827_163635.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 45
Back