The ultimate Huasheng 49cc 4-stroke exhaust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Max, I write to request some information from you, do you know the width size of the bendable tubing, as I am no in the US and I believe I may have found a seller for this type of tubing but it comes in different widths. I would greatly appreciate your reply. Thanks!

Astro: It's 7/8" (inner diameter) stainless steel flex pipe.

Hi everyone,

Looks like some are guessing, and some are trying different solutions.

First, the length, end, and pipe I.D. are VERY important.
The Whizzer flex pipe from Memory Lane is too long for the HS 142 motor. The pipe from Memory lane also varies greatly in length and has a major end result if wrong length.

The Whizzer motor uses a 32.5" long pipe, and the HS 142 requires a different length.

We DYNO tested pipes for the new generation Whizzer, HS142, Honda GXH50, HF 79 CC and HF 99 CC motors.

If the pipe is tested with an open end [not tuned tip] it will be loud, and the back pressure will be way off.

The special 7/8" I.D. pipe is very hard to find and so far only one company in the US makes it. It is used in the medical industry, and can be purchased in regular or S.S.

When installed with the correct end and correct length the sound is acceptable and isn't very loud. If installed without the special tip and incorrect length it can get very loud. How important is the correct pipe? During testing we found some pipes reduce the power and RPMs, and some greatly improve the motors output. We found as much difference as 10 MPH over-all. The current test motor [99 CC HF] maxed at 41 MPH with stock ratios, and increased to 49 MPH by simply tuning the exhaust system.

The stock main jet is just right for the correctly tuned flex pipe system on the HS 142 motor, however the Honda motor will need the jet up-sized to avoid a lean condition on top end.

EZM stocks and supplies hundreds of owners with the correct tuned exhaust systems for the various motors when needed.

The correct length with the correct tip is 28.5" on the HS and Honda motors. If you install a muffler or remove the correct tip, the length will not be correct, as it has to due with exhaust pulses.

Have fun,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back