Tri-fork/Chopper style fork w/ suspension

Jonj57

Local time
6:26 PM
Hi there, been looking all over the internet but I'm just a new comer to the biking world and am looking to find a tri-fork/chopper style fork with front shocks and preferably disc brakes, if not oh well I'll deal with it. :p

Obviously cheaper is nicer but to be honest I can only seem to find forks without any suspension, any help?

Hi there, been looking all over the internet but I'm just a new comer to the biking world and am looking to find a tri-fork/chopper style fork with front shocks and preferably disc brakes, if not oh well I'll deal with it. :p

Obviously cheaper is nicer but to be honest I can only seem to find forks without any suspension, any help?
A monarch springer fork is about the only thing that comes to mind but some are pricey. Most are high quality though

Marzocchi Monster T :D I actually had that fork once, I should have had an engine for it, lol.

What steerer tube diameter does your frame require? Do you have a hub that will take a 20mm bolt-through axle or do you want 9mm quick release? Is there anything on eBay? All the good downhill mountain bike forks are expensive. Someone was using a moped fork (with a 1" steerer I think), it required a moped front wheel and the brake might have been a drum..

Back