Under 200$ Minarelli Build with Dio Reed!

Pretty much any of the Minarelli vertical big bore kits (70cc) will work but take some fitting like a spacer, transfer matching the case, cutting an intake booster for reeded, drilling out the stud holes to 8mm and sometimes cutting down the skirt on the jug, there is a huge assortment of choices I'd recommend some serious research.
Those are the best parts, then you get to show it to your friends and they go " hmmmm, you realize i have to top you now, right?". lol Most my friends that have bikes, they suck at making it go. An you better believe I am not going to build them a bike faster than mine. They can barely handle the bikes they have now. They don't get to ride my personal builds, only the free bikes that keep coming out of no where. You have a personal fav for a jug and head set?

Those are the best parts, then you get to show it to your friends and they go " hmmmm, you realize i have to top you now, right?". lol Most my friends that have bikes, they suck at making it go. An you better believe I am not going to build them a bike faster than mine. They can barely handle the bikes they have now. They don't get to ride my personal builds, only the free bikes that keep coming out of no where. You have a personal fav for a jug and head set?

The MXS Racing 70cc is a real powerhouse, designed for scooters with Minarelli vertical engines and made from top quality materials. In combination with an appropriate set-up it can reach up to 16hp.

The MXS Racing 70cc is a real powerhouse, designed for scooters with Minarelli vertical engines and made from top quality materials. In combination with an appropriate set-up it can reach up to 16hp.
That is a ton of power for a bike. Enough to rip an non reinforced frame apart. Most of the guys i know have a motorized bike because their wives wont let them have a motorcycle. Lol. Im pretty sure that will kill a few of them. Im going to check that set up out. Was looking at some top ends on treatland last night. Everything looks so much nicer than the kit parts. I dont think I'd set it up for 16 ponies, not until i get some races action here anyway. That would shred all the frames i have. I'd have to do some major welding to handle that. Thanks for the reply. You go my head swimming in new projects.

A mirror you say, now thats quality. I'm a little jelly, a tig. I'm leaning towards a GMAW. Have just a FCAW right now. I just need to start doing more then steel so I can tell myself I need shielding gas. lol.
Well funny enough! I actually have 4 tigs rigs lol one setup just for aluminum, One for everything else in my shop! BTW! I'm the guy that crawls inside and down a 200 foot long oil rig structure pipe to repair the inside of a pipe 300+ feet below the water in darkness lol!

Well funny enough! I actually have 4 tigs rigs lol one setup just for aluminum, One for everything else in my shop! BTW! I'm the guy that crawls inside and down a 200 foot long oil rig structure pipe to repair the inside of a pipe 300+ feet below the water in darkness
You enjoy being a tunnel rat, I'll be up here welding with a big flan blowing on me. lol. I almost got into the oil, just wasn't for me. I much prefer the bright lights and blueprints on my table. lol. I'm not one for being underwater, or 300 feet down inside of a 24 inch pipe. lol. Takes a special breed of crazy to do that stuff, an it sure ain't me. Got respect for ya, thats one hell of a job. lol.

I have buddies that do that and one friend tht is a line inspector. I wouldn't even want the line inspectors job.

That is a ton of power for a bike. Enough to rip an non reinforced frame apart. Most of the guys i know have a motorized bike because their wives wont let them have a motorcycle. Lol. Im pretty sure that will kill a few of them. Im going to check that set up out. Was looking at some top ends on treatland last night. Everything looks so much nicer than the kit parts. I dont think I'd set it up for 16 ponies, not until i get some races action here anyway. That would shred all the frames i have. I'd have to do some major welding to handle that. Thanks for the reply. You go my head swimming in new projects.
The frame I actually have this one on is an old old steel tubing frame from the 80s. Like 20 pounds of steel the frame lol! But This one has no plans of actually doing stupid speeds like most use these builds for! My goal is to make a build so that it can run the beach better then the YD100 can. I actually have one sitting here for the day the yd100 dies as well. I run tons of sandy beach fronts mostly or logging trails around the area. I even have a 44 tooth on this Minarelli and it will probably stay on it for the beach rides! Reason for this is! South Carolina will not let your ride anything but a Motorized bicycle on the nature trails, beach, parks! So motorized bicycle is the loop hole and most respect everything since many older people are the ones that enjoy it!

Like in this video! (Yd100 Build) 11:00 blazing down the beach lol!

As far as the road goes! I would ride my all belt drive 4 stroke over a 2 stroke any day!

That YD100 sounds like it really loves the open highway runs. (y)
I almost never ride my yd100 on the roads! After I built the 4 stroke with thebelt drive. The 4 stroke can run 50mph WOT and it rides super smooth. 90% my roads are 25 to 30mph on the beach so it barely struggles to maintain speed with traffic! Yd100 would have to be screaming on a 32 tooth to get to 40mph, even with its balanced crank your nuts would go numb after few miles of that lol to be fair though the 4 stroke has about 1 grand after market parts in that motor at this point plus a modified cvt trans.

Back