Upgraded Disc Brake Question

Yea I'm definately getting the one you posted the link of, love the brake light idea.
So did I, I'll probably even make use of it and actually hook it up this time even though I had both the inactive brake light installed along with that lever for the last 3 quarters of a year or so.

So did I, I'll probably even make use of it and actually hook it up this time even though I had both the inactive brake light installed along with that lever for the last 3 quarters of a year or so.
Can you some how attach the LED bar to the dual lever? I have the ones they sell at Walmart for like $25.

You hook it up with the same logic you'd use otherwise, red to red black to black and stick those brake lever wires in between somewhere.
Got ya! Thanks! I been trying to come up with an easy way to get a brake light. I created a thread just now to offer that link to the Noobs like myself. With my leg getting operated on today I have even more respect for safety features. Hopefully others will add their own ideas to that thread.

Got ya! Thanks! I been trying to come up with an easy way to get a brake light. I created a thread just now to offer that link to the Noobs like myself. With my leg getting operated on today I have even more respect for safety features. Hopefully others will add their own ideas to that thread.
Are they going to amputate it again?

Nah just a steel plate screwed into my bone. Worst part is the torn ligaments, the surgeon says it'll take about 4 months for the ligaments to heal. I'm getting one of those knee scooters, can't help but to think if a motor could be put on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 86
Back