What engine is this?

So
So the only way to know for sure is to measure the piston?
I know for sure.
8mm head studs.
47mm piston so no need to measure.
But you would have to pull the head and cylinder to see if it is low wrist pin piston = 69cc or a high wrist pin piston = 66cc
Both pistons use the same rings.

I know for sure.
8mm head studs.
47mm piston so no need to measure.
But you would have to pull the head and cylinder to see if it is low wrist pin piston = 69cc or a high wrist pin piston = 66cc
Both pistons use the same rings.
Thanks bro but you might as well be speaking Chinese to me about low wrist and high wrist I know nothing about it lol thanks for your time and help!!!

Low wrist pin on the left
High on the right
Low = A
High = B
Both are 47mm diameter.
Google wrist pin.
wrist pinUS) connects the piston to the connecting rod and provides a bearing for the connecting rod to pivot upon as the piston moves.

1908388_1510310555849764_5312004811760185180_n.jpg

It's most likely a 66cc engine,high or low pin doesn't designate the displacement.Most of the cheaper engines have a 38mm stroke and some of the latter ones have a 40mm stroke witch makes it a 69cc.The pin location high or low has to be matched with the rod type used,long rod with high pin and short rod with low pin.Grubee uses long rod high pin and has 38mm stroke so it's a 66,Pk's use a short rod with a low pin but are 40mm stroke so 69cc then Zeda's use a long rod high pin and 40mm stroke so again a 69.So your engine could be any of these and you'd need to look at the piston pin location and stroke to find out.

Run it till it blows up. Then take it apart and figure it out. Without us being able to see the insides everyone including yourself can only guess.
He is a noob so he was only asking if his motor was a 48cc, 66cc or an 80.
He got his answer but you dumbasses are only confusing him with motor trivia.
Maybe he wants to order accessories now or parts in the future.

Us dumb asses huh. You're about the only one that has been throwing trivia at him from the beginning at reply #29. Which is cool. Like you said he kinda got a answer. Still I think that kinda makes you one of us dumb asses.

Motor trivia??? I think you are the only one who wrote this:
you would have to pull the head and cylinder to see if it is low wrist pin piston = 69cc or a high wrist pin piston = 66cc
This statement is patently false, wrist pin location does not designate cc.

Motor trivia??? I think you are the only one who wrote this: This statement is patently false, wrist pin location does not designate cc.
I don't know why MotorBicycleRacing likes to think of us as dumb asses. I don't think anyone who has responded on this thread as so. I don't even think he is. Maybe a ornery SOB , but that would include a lot of the local brethren. At any rate pin location means nothing to cc's as B types come in both 38 and 40mm strokes.

Back