Found this kawasaki engine

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
3:30 AM
Would this work and be a good quality engine for a Staton friction or chain drive kit? Already have a chinese 43cc 2 stroke and gx50 clone is coming but im thinking about japanese motors again.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

Yeah I was debating whether to get one of those. $229 on ddm but it looks like it's missing the tank. I think the kawasaki would be a nice motor too.

I had one at one point but I gave it to someone without using it, never again. Never heard from that kid after. Staton kit and a g430rc and no thanks to me he must've been too lazy to use it. He lived at a trailer court across from the school I went to. Matter of fact he was probably schizophrenic.

The kawasaki is more but it's also 53cc instead of 41.5cc if it's 2 stroke better be japanese. Remember I started with a CG engine too. It seems mostly EU sellers have the tj53e

$450 shipped to USA vs $300 for the Z shipped. You decide, I'm just offering info for you.

Back