Staton friction drive kit

The right side tensioner bar fits but on the 7th gear it's awfully close to the sprocket. One of the caliper bolts is still blocking the left side but there is a mounting hole below it. Maybe drill a hole in the bar to incorporate the head of the allen bolt but that would weaken the bar.
On the right side, you can pick up some space by putting the head of the bolt on the sprocket side.

A couple of my bikes I could never use the small sprocket because of the bolt issue. I never used those gears anyways. I use the biggest 3 in the rear and the small one in front. You need to keep in mind never to use it though. Might make for a bad day the chain getting caught up back there.

Also on the engine spacer there are 4 barely visible marks that are needed to be lined up with the engine bolt holes to attach it w/o difficulty. LOL, most have issues at 1st with those spacer marks.
I didn't see any markings and the bottom right bolt won't start

Look around the outside of the spacer, not the front flat side.. There are 4 lines that are hard to see. Those 4 marks need to match up to the bolt holes. When starting the bolts only tighten each one a couple of threads till all 4 are started.

Look around the outside of the spacer, not the front flat side.. There are 4 lines that are hard to see. Those 4 marks need to match up to the bolt holes. When starting the bolts only tighten each one a couple of threads till all 4 are started.
I have it bolted to the 43cc but the gx50 would not at all bolt up on that bottom right one took a while of using 1/4 turns to get the thing bolted. Still see no marks at all maybe you have an older variety.

Attachments

• 1706725767724291426696941147108.jpg
    1706725767724291426696941147108.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 25
Now trying to put the kit on any suggestions for bikes? That stupid caliper is in the way even without one of the bolts taken out the backwards angle is too much for the tensioner bar

Back