What gas tank styles would you choose???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out these new style tanks from Imperial Cycles.

You can buy them here (fixed this link)- http://imperialcyclesstore.blogspot.com/

Custom boardtracker style gas tanks. Italian made new old stock comes with gas cap and petcock. For you DIYers build an imperial bike.

$137.25
before taxes and or shipping

boardtrackertank1.jpg

boardtrackertank.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

1-1.jpg

Last edited:
I fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up. The tanks hold about 3/4 of a gallon of gas.

The problem is that a lot of these different tanks are too big, and look even goofier than the stock tanks that the engine kits come with.
there are a lot of places that sell fiberglass gas tank covers that look like actual chopper gas tanks. you can pick them up on e-bay for like $18.00, and you could hide the stock tank inside the fiberglass tank. but i am not sure exactly how big those fiberglass tank covers are. one mistake that a lot of people make when trying to fit a custom gas tank to a bike, is scale.
i see a lot of custom gas tanks, and they usually always look way too big for a bicycle.
that imperial cycles tank looks awesome if you want to go the board track bike route...(it's a bit expensive, but if you want that look, it's the right tank.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back