What the Hell is the Deal?

inspectorcritic

Local time
7:25 PM
Looking at eBay got buy a new copper head gasket bad leak on the head real good deals on gasket for $5.00 they well send out 5 sets of gaskets of gaskets that is top and bottom gasket but every time I tap the buy icon it comes back: This seller does not want bids from YOU!

I take the kind of personally ME what did I do complain to some else in China about 10 sellers did that to me.

Looking at eBay got buy a new copper head gasket bad leak on the head real good deals on gasket for $5.00 they well send out 5 sets of gaskets of gaskets that is top and bottom gasket but every time I tap the buy icon it comes back: This seller does not want bids from YOU!

I take the kind of personally ME what did I do complain to some else in China about 10 sellers did that to me.
My guess is it's cafemotorracer out of Vegas. I made the mistake of pointing out to him he had his A/B type pistons labeled backwards in one of his adds. I wasn't trying to be a dick or nothing, just thought he might like to know. Next time I tried to buy from him I got the same message you got. This was years ago, and I buy a s**tload of parts. He would have made some money and I would have got some of his products, but his weak assed ego screwed both of us. There used to be a lot of suppliers for copper head gaskets of varied thicknesses. What happened.

My guess is it's cafemotorracer out of Vegas. I made the mistake of pointing out to him he had his A/B type pistons labeled backwards in one of his adds. I wasn't trying to be a dick or nothing, just thought he might like to know. Next time I tried to buy from him I got the same message you got. This was years ago, and I buy a s**tload of parts. He would have made some money and I would have got some of his products, but his weak assed ego screwed both of us. There used to be a lot of suppliers for copper head gaskets of varied thicknesses. What happened.
I have to agree, more than one pea in a pod.

Maybe sellers are watching buyers on their dashboard I had to return 3 items in last month they figure I'm a risky buy for 5 bucks to return it.

But I order a new full-face helmet got it yesterday 65 bucks 50% off free shipping not a bad deal.

So if I order copper gasket from bikebury it's gonna be around 12-15 bucks plus shipping another $5.00 bucks for a 49¢ stamp.

So if I order copper gasket from bikebury it's gonna be around 12-15 bucks plus shipping another $5.00 bucks for a 49¢ stamp.
An alternative from bikeberry for you maybe???...DAMIEN

Like Reply

If ya buy the size & thickness sheet copper ya want you can make your own head gaskets for about $1 - $2 a gasket.
A 2 stroke head gasket ain't that big. The more copper ya buy the cheaper it is
All's ya need is a hole saw and a drill bet set. + some arts and crafts knowledge
Now you will have plenty Copper Head gaskets

I make my copper head gaskets these are for a Whizzer 4 stroke
Here is how I make em

Ok just ordered a copper gasket $5.00 shipping about $4.00 from Bikebury but the nice thing if you're trying on new heads you can use it over and over, aluminum once or twice. I think Frankenstein said to throw it in a frying pan first.

Ok just ordered a copper gasket $5.00 shipping about $4.00 from Bikebury but the nice thing if you're trying on new heads you can use it over and over, aluminum once or twice. I think Frankenstein said to throw it in a frying pan first.
Make sure ya anneal the gasket before reusing. Copper head gasket can be reused 2 or 3 times.
(anneal) Heat up the gasket on the stove burner or with a propane torch until it's red. Then either water quench or let it air cool. It makes no difference It's annealed (softened)

Back