Where do you store your bike.?

Riskman, wassup with that Thing on the Whizzer rear rack? Nice Whizzer, looks new. Black bike looks nice too, looks like a Phantom?
the black bike in the picture is "Risky's Ride" my 48cc 2 stroke tank bike (first build) that does 35mph. Under the sheets is my classic 1948 Whizzer on a "phantom" look S-10 Schwinn frame; Resting peacefuly right now :)

Most of my family is a Florida (UF) Gator. We have gators obviously everywhere including my lake where I take many of my bike pictures so instead of a coon tail, I went with a real Gator Head! Soon to add later today a UF Gator flag on the back.

the black bike in the picture is "Risky's Ride" my 48cc 2 stroke tank bike (first build) that does 35mph. Under the sheets is my classic 1948 Whizzer on a "phantom" look S-10 Schwinn frame; Resting peacefuly right now :)

Most of my family is a Florida (UF) Gator. We have gators obviously everywhere including my lake where I take many of my bike pictures so instead of a coon tail, I went with a real Gator Head! Soon to add later today a UF Gator flag on the back.
We swam with them in Broward County. I miss Florida

Your Gator sure will get the attention of Fla Gator fans (y) expect many honks as you ride around Fla.

Raccoon Tail, 🦝
About 10 years ago a sweet girl (woman) gave me that tail for my bike and it's been on my bike ever since. (y)
DSCF0110.JPG

While I ride down the road my Raccoon wags his tail in the air :ROFLMAO:
DSCF0114.JPG

I am envious of anyone who has a shop room, garage apart from the residence. My shop is a balcony or the curb for my cars. Shouldn't complain too much, could be homeless.

I am envious of anyone who has a shop room, garage apart from the residence. My shop is a balcony or the curb for my cars. Shouldn't complain too much, could be homeless.
I know whatcha mean, once I had an apartment, I did a straight 6 ford valve job on my kitchen counter and used the Balcony to do other jobs requiring power tools,
Nothing like getting in the elevator with a shopping cart full of engine parts while the building manger looks at you funny :ROFLMAO:

It is my residence "bad habits" refers to the 4 bikes, workbench, spare parts and tools.

Attachments

• 16777470011067849327404106732019.jpg
    16777470011067849327404106732019.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 20230302_025258_HDR.jpg
    20230302_025258_HDR.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 44
Back