Why not protest?

I am christian.Got saved 1 year ago and my family roots are from tennessee and west va.Not a radical christian.Just someone who has faith.

my hat is off too you brother. Your kind are truly the most righteous of the bunch, a real live convert from soddom and gomorrah. . I think GOD has a special favor for people like you. Keep your robe as clean as possible, because you walk in filth.

wow, this is crazy i guess.
Yes, i look at this as being underground because there are a lot of m.b.'s out there, but how often do you see them?
You don't see them on the roads as much as you see mopeds and motorcycles.
(not here anyway).
I guess i might be looking at this from a diofferent point of view because i do not have to rely on my m.b. for transportation.
I have cars and motorcycles and my m.b. is just for fun.
Plus, i live in a very rural area where you can ride golf carts and 4 wheelers on the roads all the time.
If i had to rely on a m.b. for every day transportation, i think i would look for something better to get me around.
as for motorcycles and people having limits on what c.c.'s they can handle...that's all bunk too.
you can put a new rider on a 1000 c.c. bike, but it's the twist of his wrist on the throttle that puts him in danger. you don't have to ride 125 mph on a 1000 c.c. bike. if taught right, and taught to respect the power, anyone can ride any size motorcycle out there.
for me, this m.b. thing is all for fun and I want to keep it that way.
when these things start to become more common knowledge to the public, then we will have major problems. people in the U.S. can't seem to mind their own business when they should.
some soccer mom sees a guy riding a m.b. down her street and the next thing you know, she's calling the cops because she's in fear for the guys safety.
well, it's up to the rider to decide his safety, not the nosey soccer mom.
people in the U.S. are getting too nosey and they are worrying too much about what everyone else is doing.

Lord dude.Reason I recommended people to start on a smaller cc motorcycle Is 2 reasone.First the weight of the motorcycle In relation to making sharp turns and secondly,Until some people who learn to use a throttle correctly on a motorcycle.There Is less danger of an accident on a 250 to 500 cc than a 1000 cc.I have a ninja 250 that will hit 107 mph.And a heavier motorcycle Is harder to move If It flips on It's side than a lighter motorcycle.Go to the motorcycle drivers education website and see what they start with.They are 250cc to 500 max.Not 1000 cc.But some people who already know how to ride can handle a 1000 cc.And for me I am riding mountain bike as my only means of transportation to work and to save money by not having registration and Insurance and hefty gas prices so I can help momma pay her house mortgage and afford to ride cheap.And Mopeds and motorized bicycles are one and the same.These have been common knowledge for many years starting with the 1901 harley davidson.What Is hurting the Image of these Is people trying to hop them up beyond 50 mph and riding these with no respect cutting off traffic and pedestrians on a poorly designed frame.And how many times do I have to say a motorized bicycle Is the same legally as a moped with pedals.With exception of wheel sizes.Soccer mom calls the cops on me I am legal and can counter sue her for harassment and false accusation.Be really glad to pull her hummer from under her nose.I definately do respect your views motored psycho and I have no problem with disagreement.And you got more guts than me.No way I will hop on anything over a 400 or 500 cc.

Last edited:
Well I have to go to work.I wish everyone here a safe day and respect all opinions.Only reason I support a protest on these moped and m.b. laws Is because Since the advent of the Internet.These have become public knowledge and With soccer mom and her call the cops everytime rides by attitude.It won't be long before things get more restrictive.And not everyone has a car or soccer mom budget to ride a more expensive vehicle.I propose a national law for all states defined as unless a habitual offender of more than 2 d.u.i.'s no license or registration required for anything 66cc down to 49 cc.In areas with 35 mph speed limits and narrow roads with no way traffic can pass you 40 mph top speed limit so you don't get creamed by someone In a semi who sometimes may not see you.I only provide 40 mph on a sturdy reliable frame and heavy gauge spokes or bracket adaptor.This Is all I propose for motorized bicyclers and moped owners.Never said It would become a reality.Just my Idea.

Last edited:
your completely right

I have no Issues with the earlier posts I mentioned and In fact commend the million man march and *** pride parades for having some guts to stand for what they believe In.Whether I agree or not.You say this Is underground? I say wrong.This hobby been around for 120 years and If people continue to think this Is a joke.You can bet you won't have this hobby down the road.I respect what you are saying.But,Mopeds and motored bicycles Is not some underground hobby.and The pollution you state on these Is marginal per volume to a modern automobile.And there are people who cannot afford a car or for whatever reason don't have a license that need these to get to work being It's all they got.I pray you one day understand how fundamentally Important this Is.And I respect what you posted and welcome disagreement long as It's In a humane fashion.Have a nice weekend.

these people that say your being rediculous have no idea what these "law makers" are doing a lil bit at a time....all about they're money....fees,fees fees.....really known as "taxes,taxes,taxes.....you'll need tags......and insurance......so on and so on....you said it well......fundamental importance!....what's next.....tags on skateboards if you can go too fast.....lol......I know.....jus kiddin...oh yea.....and as far as the"pollution aspect of it goes......pleeeeeeeaaase......Al Gore is a waste product......

I have no Issues with the earlier posts I mentioned and In fact commend the million man march and *** pride parades for having some guts to stand for what they believe In.Whether I agree or not.You say this Is underground? I say wrong.This hobby been around for 120 years and If people continue to think this Is a joke.You can bet you won't have this hobby down the road.I respect what you are saying.But,Mopeds and motored bicycles Is not some underground hobby.and The pollution you state on these Is marginal per volume to a modern automobile.And there are people who cannot afford a car or for whatever reason don't have a license that need these to get to work being It's all they got.I pray you one day understand how fundamentally Important this Is.And I respect what you posted and welcome disagreement long as It's In a humane fashion.Have a nice weekend.

well said!!!!!!

I think treating them as mopeds is the absolute best way to go about it....although...mopeds have all have lights, mirrors, turn signals, adequate brakes. They were designed from the factory to perform reliably and safely at the speeds they can attain.

I guess the problem with regulating them is....they are custom built. If the government can't cheaply and easily regulate them or fit them into their laws somehow they almost have to just slap heavier regulations on them.

If you think of them as a custom built "kit car" or "custom built moped" (for lack of better words) In PA you an build your own car from scratch....but it has to pass a rigorous safety inspection before you ever get it titled/registered.

Who wants bikes their little motorbike inspected though just thinking from the lawmakers point of view.

Now don't get me wrong...I sure don't want any stiffer laws or regulations....but they are a necessary evil in this world.

Last edited:
well, here's my story.
I got my first motorized 2 wheeler when i was 7 years old. It was a Rupp roadster mini-bike with a 3 h.p. techumseh motor on it. after that, i moved to a yamaha YZ 80, then on to a kawasaki kx 80, kx 125, suzuki rm 125, and finally am rm 250. all before i was 16 years old.
I have ridden MANY motorcycles, street and dirt and i was taught right from the begining how to respect the power than these things make. I have ridden street bikes, drag bikes, harley's, ducati's, flat track bikes in the range of 100 c.c. up to 1300 c.c.'s.
i currently own a 1966 triumph 650 Bonneville that is not stock by any means, and i also own a 1974 Kawasaki 100 c.c. enduro.
I am a hot rodder and currently own a 1955 pontiac that i built and customized myself. I have built and owned drag cars, fast street cars, and all kinds of interesting things.
Never once have i crashed on a motorcycle, and never once have i gotten into an accident. I've had my share of tickets in my life, but none for excessive speed or wreckless driving. i am now 41 years old, and i would say that so far in my life, i've done a lot of things that others only dream about doing. part of it is tho, is that i was taught right at a very early age how to respect horsepower and speed.
I'm looking at things a lot dofferent than you. I look at things and think "how can i customize that? how can i make it have more power?"
That's just me, and that's how i was brought up.

Never once have i crashed on a motorcycle, and never once have i gotten into an accident. I've had my share of tickets in my life, but none for excessive speed or wreckless driving. i am now 41 years old, and i would say that so far in my life, i've done a lot of things that others only dream about doing. part of it is tho, is that i was taught right at a very early age how to respect horsepower and speed.
I'm looking at things a lot dofferent than you. I look at things and think "how can i customize that? how can i make it have more power?"
That's just me, and that's how i was brought up.

you are exactly right... thats just you. Not everybody is you, and not everybody is qualified or responsible enough for that honda 1100 rr.

Let it die... please stop beating the dead horse.

these people that say your being rediculous have no idea what these "law makers" are doing a lil bit at a time....all about they're money....fees,fees fees.....really known as "taxes,taxes,taxes.....you'll need tags......and insurance......so on and so on....you said it well......fundamental importance!....what's next.....tags on skateboards if you can go too fast.....lol......I know.....jus kiddin...oh yea.....and as far as the"pollution aspect of it goes......pleeeeeeeaaase......Al Gore is a waste product......

Agreed 110 % Glad you see what's happening a lil at a time.The rescue mission In florida bought some of these to help the homeless who have jobs get to work.I hope and pray The authorities do not take their only way to work.

Back