Will a honda gx630 fit a drop loop frame?

I'm surprised you are open to the idea of my bike being better than yours lol
Of course I am...lol...There are alot of bikes posted here in the forums that are just drop dead gorgeous...Mine have all been built with my Social Security budget in mind which I use as just an example of what you can do to make a safe, reliable, bike on a short budget.

Of course I am...lol...There are alot of bikes posted here in the forums that are just drop dead gorgeous...Mine have all been built with my Social Security budget in mind which I use as just an example of what you can do to make a safe, reliable, bike on a short budget.
Yeah, your bike is really nice, especially for a "budget" bike. I hopefully will have a great working as well as looking bike when I am finished.

D, I'm right with ya. Functional, reliable and safe with affordable thrown in. Some of these bikes are museum pieces the work put into them.

Build your Flying Merlel with a droploop frame and use the Phantom 85 , It would be an awesome build

Then at a later date when your ready to up your game, you can put a GX honda 160cc or 200cc engine in her or another engine of your choice
Good idea! I also want to add the same suspension so I'll be upgrading more than just the engine

I was hoping to build a bike heavily inspired by a 1911 Flying Merkel. I've been looking at motors and I like the Honda gx630 because it looks like it can handle 50+ mph for extended periods of time. My hope for this bike is to be able to cruise and drive from work and home during the warmer seasons. Any other engine suggestions are greatly appreciated. I understand that my idea is very ambitious.
Might be hard to fly under the radar with that one 🤔

Back