Will huasheng problems pop up right away?

No I have the 79cc and transmission but I’m guessing the bearings are just 2rs meaning 2 rubber seals.
I originally wanted that one, but I would have to do a govornor removal, and new pedals and that would raise my price a lot. I’m sure your predator would whoop my huasheng :)

Actually the 79cc can only rev to 3,600 rpm but the huasheng can do 7,000 rpm. The top speed was only like 30 with the 79cc. The 49cc can go like 38mph check out project farm’s video on the 4 stroke kit. Btw you have to use the wide pedals with either engine but the kit includes it.

Actually the 79cc can only rev to 3,600 rpm but the huasheng can do 7,000 rpm. The top speed was only like 30 with the 79cc. The 49cc can go like 38mph check out project farm’s video on the 4 stroke kit. Btw you have to use the wide pedals with either engine but the kit includes it.
Did you remove your governor? That was another deciding factor for me as I figured the HF isn’t really meant to be ran without a governor. The internals are made for water pumps etc. Perhaps I’m wrong but I believe the Hs is a better choice for me at least. I might try just bending my cranks out a little bit instead of all new ones because I’m not exactly sure what kind my bike already has...

I don’t think I’ll remove it. A few people have but as long as you don’t have it maxed out going down a hill it should last a while. Remember the 79cc is a $99 motor or close to that amount. I have a 212cc that I’m going to modify since they do make performance parts for them. May as well go for a gx120 or the motor Jerboa got. It’s 4 hp and performance parts are available. I guess it would be less illegal to get caught with the huasheng because displacement though.

Of course I think you said you were on a budget so I’d get the 49cc 4 stroke. Have you ever built a motorized bike before?
I have wanted to, but have been struggling to find a setup that isn’t junk. Hopefully the huasheng should be ok. I can find them fairly cheap and parts like pistons are readily available. I also like the lightness of the huasheng. Funny, after giving up on buying nd building one, I saw project farms video and decided I had to try it. Luckily I will get the hassle free 60 day returns that eBay will back up.

Old timers trick , they make a needle point that fits a grease gun. 2 ways take a pick and lift the seal enough to get the needle in, or drill a small hole and grease it then seal the hole.............Curt

Yes! , but so much the clutch as the sprocket shaft. This is known as 4G trans and you should be able to get parts from bicycle engines co. ........Curt
Just so you know, thats designed after the 4g but is the one found on boygoesfast storefront. Parts are not interchangeable.

Back