Wrong welder plugin?

The only part of that I understood was the hashtag theme. Twitter, yay.
Hey I got a question,

If air added provides performance due to running lean why not add in a air check valve built into the exhaust?

You know like how they have on brake systems with the bleeder screw?

It would be easier to adjust a carb to be leaner, just use a carb with a cable choke that is operated from the bars, slightly open choke is "normal" and completely off is lean. Mark those positions and you don't even have to stop riding to adjust it.

Good luck keeping an expanding and contracting, vibrating bolt set in one position using something that won't require grinding or burning to undo, if nasa hasn't figured it out neither will you (or even me for that matter, maybe.)

It would be easier to adjust a carb to be leaner, just use a carb with a cable choke that is operated from the bars, slightly open choke is "normal" and completely off is lean. Mark those positions and you don't even have to stop riding to adjust it.

Good luck keeping an expanding and contracting, vibrating bolt set in one position using something that won't require grinding or burning to undo, if nasa hasn't figured it out neither will you (or even me for that matter, maybe.)

Yeah that NASA they just started remanufacturing used boosters intact do this spell Illuminati back

Back