Yet Another Bike

FrizzleFried

Local time
9:48 PM
Man... good deals on bikes are everywhere around here. I think I am going to pick this up for $50.00....

I'm guessing I'll need to get my one of those CNC front mounts to fit the motor in there though. Looks like it will fit my large frame a little better than the Sea Change...

293439270_5488127111253972_4593699554421144795_n.jpg

BTW ... that kickstand sucks and will need to be replaced or upgraded. How hard is it gunna be to find a decent kickstand for one of those types of mounts?

There is 20.5" between the head tube and seat tube on the "Sea Change"...

There is 25" between the head tube and seat tube on the "In The Barrel".

I do believe that what I have here is an old version of this bike...

I'd say it was a worthy purchase at fifty bucks.

...some talking with the wife and... i think this is going to be an ongoing project for me with the idea that once I am done, it'll be 'mine' while the Sea Change will become my sons...

That way I can take things slow... and buy the parts I really want while enjoying the Sea Change all the while.

I'm gunna likely wanna go with a different motor... because... why not? We'll see.

:D

This is gunna be fun.

Woohoo. I found a prior build using the same frame (well, it's a Firmstrong Bruiser branded frame, but it's the same manufacturer. I think it's their "Wally World" brand name... same shape though)... and I like it!

I'm really diggin' the idea for the fuel bottle... just buy an extra and bring it along on longer rides! :D

I think this looks pretty damn nice...

100_6550.jpg

EDIT: Argh... comparing... they aren't exact. Wrong year I think (this images frame is from 2009 at least)... still looks nice and I might steal that fuel bottle idea.

:D

i think this is going to be an ongoing project for me......That way I can take things slow... and buy the parts I really want .
It is good that your gonna take your time to build this one...That is how I do it everytime with any of the bikes I have built...I have an expression I like to use about that.

"It is one thing to just strap a motor on a bicycle and expect it to work, It is quite another thing to carefully and methodically build a motorised bicycle that actually DOES work"...DAMIEN

Back