About me/ Avenger 85 questions

Never got into card games, but still love the whole medieval/fantasy/cryptids imagery behind it, pretty metal.

I tried tabletop gaming, while it was a lot of fun I didn't have the time, money or friends to play.
I love dungeons and dragons. I am trying to find a group of friends who has the time to

Update: painting is done, frame assembled. Converting bike to single speed and using quality 12g spoke rims from DONSP1986. Whitewall 26x2.125 tires and tubes going on the rims, along with a 40t sproket secured with m5x16mm allen bolts. A true yd100, with plans later on to use a g2 reed, window piston, and expansion pipe with muffler. Completing the look will be red cables, grips, and ascents, along with bits and bobs such as a velo 7 bike computer, lights, and a mirror. The theme is royalty, with red and black accents on a white frame, including a red gas tank. Red and white are typically colors british royal attire. I call the build "Royal Knight". Edit: I'll keep everyone updated when the build is complete in a new thread.
20240127_110337.jpg

Update: painting is done, frame assembled.

Converting bike to single speed and using quality 12g spoke rims from DONSP1986. Whitewall 26x2.125 tires and tubes going on the rims, along with a 40t sproket secured with m5x16mm allen bolts.

A true yd100, with plans later on to use a g2 reed, window piston, and expansion pipe with muffler.

Completing the look will be red cables, grips, and ascents, along with bits and bobs such as a velo 7 bike computer, lights, and a mirror.

The theme is royalty, with red and black accents on a white frame, including a red gas tank. Red and white are typically colors british royal attire. I call the build "Royal Knight".

View attachment 206731
Black, red and white were also the colours of Nazis Germany too...lol...Just saying.

Here is a British Royal Attire pic...lol...Your missing the Royal Purple and Gold...lol.

And the Brits are still not smart enough to get rid of this antiquated institution that is an utter waste of taxpayers money...lol.

1 HMK seated Throne Room.jpg

Update: painting is done, frame assembled. Converting bike to single speed and using quality 12g spoke rims from DONSP1986. Whitewall 26x2.125 tires and tubes going on the rims, along with a 40t sproket secured with m5x16mm allen bolts. A true yd100, with plans later on to use a g2 reed, window piston, and expansion pipe with muffler. Completing the look will be red cables, grips, and ascents, along with bits and bobs such as a velo 7 bike computer, lights, and a mirror. The theme is royalty, with red and black accents on a white frame, including a red gas tank. Red and white are typically colors british royal attire. I call the build "Royal Knight". Edit: I'll keep everyone updated when the build is complete in a new thread.View attachment 206731
Looks nice, and sound like a good plan.1000000992.jpg
My build has similar color scheme, I've since added a black 36T sprocket and tensioner, removed the fender too.

Are you going with discs all around?

Black, red and white were also the colours of Nazis Germany too...lol...Just saying.

Here is a British Royal Attire pic...lol...Your missing the Royal Purple and Gold...lol.

And the Brits are still not smart enough to get rid of this antiquated institution that is an utter waste of taxpayers money...lol.

View attachment 206736
The queen lookin' a little weird TBH.

The queen lookin' a little weird TBH.
The Queen died, but at least she gave something back to Chucky Wuckles she took from him years ago in her will for his Coronation...lol...He is holding one of them in his hand to show that "mommy" still loves him by giving them back to him...lol...lol...Camilla has the other one in her purse...lol.

Back