You still there Texas..?!?

Crisco

Local time
3:33 AM
Not sure if there are any Texans on here, buy it there is, hope you're all safe..!

Just saw the chaos on the news... Now the rain comes:eek: I've lived in a few cyclone areas here in Australia over the years, so I know what it can be like.

Stay safe...! Most people get injured in the aftermath.

Eh its just rain for us here in Houston. Down side is the mayor is urging people to stay home till this rain is over with which means no one will be on the road and means I should really stay home from work till Thursday/Friday. Which sucks cause I really need to make money but with the flooding no one is going to come in to get their cars fixed till after the rain.

Eh its just rain for us here in Houston. Down side is the mayor is urging people to stay home till this rain is over with which means no one will be on the road and means I should really stay home from work till Thursday/Friday. Which sucks cause I really need to make money but with the flooding no one is going to come in to get their cars fixed till after the rain.
Right after they get the coast guard to get them back out of the ocean haha. Happy I don't live near major hurricane zones not only would it be too hot I would also have to deal with floods and roofs being peeled off one house and dropped through mine.

Right after they get the coast guard to get them back out of the ocean haha. Happy I don't live near major hurricane zones not only would it be too hot I would also have to deal with floods and roofs being peeled off one house and dropped through mine.

Its actually not that bad, last hurricane we had that approaches this level was back in 2005. That was when the city was evacuated and people got stuck on the highways for 24 hours. We changed the lanes to have evacuation lanes which makes the inbound freeways outbound during an evacuation as well as making the shoulders lanes as well. Stupid mayor didn't even issue an evacuation for the southern side of town where it floods just taking a leak. So now hes catching s**t for it and making up the excuse that you cant evacuate 2.5 million people. Funny we did it last time back in 2005 for the most part without the contraflow lane setup that we came up with after that incident. Still haven't even tried it to see if it will work.

But we have to wait and see they are talking the storm is going to get back in the gulf and depending on how far south into the gulf it makes it, there is a possibility it can restrengthen to a cat 1 hurricane before turning north to hit closer to Houston.

It's ok Rusty... I just heard your worldwide entertainment act of a president is on his way...!!

Don't see how he will be coming here Tuesday when this rain is supposed to last through Thursday-Friday with the possibility of flooding lasting through till next Thursday-Friday.

watching some news during lunch - all I could think of when they were interviewing rescuees was "doesn't anyone in TX speak english anymore?"

gives new meaning to "texas, like a whole 'nother country"

watching some news during lunch - all I could think of when they were interviewing rescuees was "doesn't anyone in TX speak english anymore?"

gives new meaning to "texas, like a whole 'nother country"

Well the media always finds out the stupidest people to interview they never interview like a lawyer or a doctor.

We lived in the corpus area but came home to Ohio on vacation to see our family' two weeks before the hurricane hit. We were to be in Rockport Texas by now. We will return as soon as we can. Prayers for Texas.

Good luck last I heard the airports are still closed. Why my engine is stuck in Orlando still as its delayed by the weather. At this rate I think they could ship it by postal truck and get it here faster.

Really sucks for me cause I want to order my head today but cant as I don't know if the head studs are fine thread or coarse thread.

Back