125 shifter scooter

125 cc 2stroke shifter scooter. not much to say, besides this thing is LOOONNG. will post pics as a i go
IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg

the hardest thing, the shifter. finnally done. huge relief...

this is a heavy duty transmission, 2x the keys, 2x the shifting force. way too easy to shift. i will prolly mill another 2 slots in the shift shaft for 2 more keys. or maybe ill just get the hd trans the next time i go to PA, it has heavier castings.
sidenote. math is useful. i made one ratio bellcrank, it worked first try. no multiple holes, no multiple tries. the adjustable rod ends would make FK proud
IMG_0931.jpeg
IMG_0930.jpeg
IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0959.jpeg
IMG_0957.jpeg
IMG_0958.jpeg

IMG_0956.jpeg

works great. the trans mount bent in a burnout when some extreme wheelhop happened. seems abit underpowered, maybe driveline losses. wont accelerate in 5th past 4000 rpms. im only geared to go 50 ish, and i should have the power to run out of port at 7000rpms

currently sidetracked with some moped busting. used the 50lb hammer with a heavier handle than the head to take care of the crap plastic. i spent all weekend reengineering the wiring harness. runs, but didnt drive it yet. gotta tidy up wiring. its a 125cc.
slipped and fell on all the acorns. mightve hurt my wrist...

IMG_0951.jpeg
IMG_0949.jpeg

cant get stripped pic. got all emissions, hoses, pipes, crap all gone. this was an expirement of how little stuff a gy6 could run on. it is still a dc setup. however, so i could go a little simpler with an ac cdi/stator. i think i shed around 45 lbs

Now look at what you've done...lol...Those squirrels worked very hard to stash those acorns in your bike and now your taking them all away from them...lol.

Ps...Hope your wrist gets better real soon.
i swept them into the yard for the squirrels. this was not mine. it was given to me by a good friend

i swept them into the yard for the squirrels. this was not mine. it was given to me by a good friend
That's cool, I get given stuff from friends time to time as well.

I might build a trike kinda like yours soon. My dad upgraded his welder and gave me the old one. I have a riding lawn mower tranny I was planning on using

Back