125 shifter scooter

125 cc 2stroke shifter scooter. not much to say, besides this thing is LOOONNG. will post pics as a i go
IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg

IMG_0869.jpeg

seat post brace built up, it is really strong just tacked together, but more x bracing will follow. the breaks are set up minus the cable, the shifter probably will be a sequential foot type, kinda like a motorcycle. maybe i will get lazy and just have a bar to step on. i need to design and print a throttle bracket/linkage, re mount the tank, continue to add bracing from the trans mount to the seat bar, tie the seat bar to the engine, build a transbreak/engine protector, weld an aluminum sprocket mount to the wheel somehow come up with a small power source to power the neutral light. paint it, dump gas in it, and go delete the yard/rear tire.
IMG_0868.jpeg

View attachment 191633
seat post brace built up, it is really strong just tacked together, but more x bracing will follow. the breaks are set up minus the cable, the shifter probably will be a sequential foot type, kinda like a motorcycle. maybe i will get lazy and just have a bar to step on. i need to design and print a throttle bracket/linkage, re mount the tank, continue to add bracing from the trans mount to the seat bar, tie the seat bar to the engine, build a transbreak/engine protector, weld an aluminum sprocket mount to the wheel somehow come up with a small power source to power the neutral light. paint it, dump gas in it, and go delete the yard/rear tire.View attachment 191634
You might be able to use a rag joint or hub adapter to get a sprocket on there.

Back