1st build, need help, lots

If I was going that way, most likely 212. Just don't like the look

If I was going that way, most likely 212. Just don't like the look

You can remove much of the blockie plastics ie tank, exhaust, carb and put in nice racing looking carbs and a low profile jackshaft. Tack on a racing decal over the 79cc or 212cc such as a racing number and that engine looks mighty fine.

Last edited:
You can remove much of the blockie plastics ie tank, exhaust, carb and put in nice racing looking carbs and a low profile jackshaft. Tack on a racing decal over the 79cc or 212cc such as a racing number and that engine looks mighty fine.

Holy crap! That's crazy

She's recovering slowly, all fractures were inoperable,, we've come to accept that she'll never be 100% . My bike is recovering slowly as well I completely redesigned it, it started as my winter build, when I ran out of winter I decided to finish it next winter, I need to change the carburetor, attach the turn signals and wire the dashboard, yes dashboard with voltage gauge, speedometer, turn signal switch and various toggle switches for the high/low beam, fog lights and blue leds placed in discrete areas, I'm trying to finish my summer build, an Electra beach cruiser for tall, a 3 hp Tecumseh electric start 2 stroke engine from my old snowblower, suicide clutch with brake lever for the front and rear mount gas tank, I need to rework the bearings in the transmission and weld an extension to create a small Jack shaft for stability, can't wait to feel the speed!

Im searching for assistance this is a small list of projects i have recently inherited from my fathers passing any advice and help on these would be greatly appreciated my dad spent allot of hours working on his bikes and id love to see them through and complete his unfinished work

Back