For Sale Dyno Deuce frame & parts

Dyno Deuce Dyno glide Kustom Kruiser Frame plus parts.

The bike shows some rust but it is surface rust and none effects the integrity of the frame.
I really wanted to build out this frame but I have way too many projects and need to make room. I especially like this frame because of the head tube that is built for a 1 1/8th headset/ steerer tube fork. Ive come to realize that no springer fork is going to compare to even a low dollar set of coil or air Rockshox, Manitou or even Suntour Suspension forks.

When I got the bike it had 2 26" red alloy rims with beat up 26x2.125 flame tires(I know this model sometimes has a plus sized 24" wheel/tire in back 24x3.0 tire this is the model with 26" wheels front and back). The paint on the rims was peeling and they are single wall rims that had flimsy 14g spokes. I can include the original rear coaster brake hub and the front black aluminum GT hub (I believe the GT hub may be collectible)
I have the original triple tree forks that the previous owner painted black.

Extra tall ape hanger handlebars that came on the bike when I bought it.

I also have the original headset and...
The Original Dyno glide Piston GT stem these are definitely colletible and this one is in good condition. I replaced all the hex cap bolts with stainless steel ones.
I also have front and rear fenders( the front has a bend but can definitely be cleaned up and repainted.
I also have the chain guard which is in great shape it just has a small amount of surface rust that could really be cleaned easily. I've seen these alone go for $100 on ebay.
I have the aluminum GT 44T sprocket from the original 1 piece bottom bracket.

I do not have the 1 piece bottom bracket/crankarms but..
I will include a bottom bracket adapter so you could fit a square taper bottom bracket or
What I was going to do the Sick bike parts square taper wide spindle bottom bracket for their 4 stroke shift kit.

I'll also be listing many parts for 4 stroke kits and shift kits in another post

My plan was to strip and repaint everything then install a Shimano nexus 5-8 speed internal geared hub, a nice suspension front fork with disc brake Then use a tapered shaft 49cc 4 stroke with a belt drive tranny on a Sick Bike Parts shift kit but, I have neither the space resources or time.

I don't know how many pictures I can post here but let me know if you want more.
$125 plus shipping only to contiguous 48 states. Payment through Paypal.
20210214_105846.jpg
20210117_112452.jpg
20210117_113213.jpg
20210117_113342.jpg

Last edited:
Back