212cc top speed?

We’ve already established that my bike will not meet the legal definition of a moped. We don’t need to keep beating a dead horse here.
So then you're building a motorcycle according to your state. So if your tag is ran it isn't going to come up on a police monitor as a moped since that's what it was originally titled as?

How high is it gonna rev? I’m seeing maybe around 6-7k and I thought the billet flywheels were for 10k+ but I will look into it.
A stock 212 I believe is governed around 4000 rpm. A billet flywheel is rated for 10k rpm, but a otherwise completely stock 212 will not rev that high.

So then you're building a motorcycle according to your state. So if your tag is ran it isn't going to come up on a police monitor as a moped since that's what it was originally titled as?
I’m not gonna answer or respond to anymore questions or comments about the legality of my bike. That is my concern.

I’m not gonna answer or respond to anymore questions or comments about the legality of my bike. That is my concern.
As for your speed, I'm haven't heard enough about the Ghost 212cc to know how long it can maintain the 5000 rpm.

I know most 212cc engines max out at 3600 rpm but comfortably perform at 3200 rpm for long periods. Most run a 6\1 reduction when using 26" wheels. This would give you a max speed of 46 mph and a cruising speed of 41 mph. The CVT would give you good take off and aid in hill climbing unless you're in Pittsburgh trying to go up Canton Ave lol

As for your speed, I'm haven't heard enough about the Ghost 212cc to know how long it can maintain the 5000 rpm.

I know most 212cc engines max out at 3600 rpm but comfortably perform at 3200 rpm for long periods. Most run a 6\1 reduction when using 26" wheels. This would give you a max speed of 46 mph and a cruising speed of 41 mph. The CVT would give you good take off and aid in hill climbing unless you're in Pittsburgh trying to go up Canton Ave lol
I don’t have the ghost engine. I have a stock 212 non-hemi. The rpm limit with the governor is 3800 according to HF website. The 79cc will hit 5k easy without the governor. I would imagine the 212 should hit at least that with the governor bypassed.

I don’t have the ghost engine. I have a stock 212 non-hemi. The rpm limit with the governor is 3800 according to HF website. The 79cc will hit 5k easy without the governor. I would imagine the 212 should hit at least that with the governor bypassed.
The highest I had my stage 1 wond to without a governor was 4500 with no load. Not exactly a great Idea

The big question is even if the engine can do it, do you want to do 80 mph on a modified bicycle frame?

Back