• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

26" front chrome wheel with drum brake

Dave Beck

Guys and Gals, I am looking for a 26 inch front wheel (chrome) that will handle a 26 X 2.125 tire with a drum brake setup. I would like to find a new one if possible. I have read the threads and only find hubs etc. Anyone sell a complete ready to go wheel minus tire and tube?

Thanks for any and all help,
Dave Beck
580-243-9008 cell
drillmotordave@yahoo.com

Dave Beck

I will be calling Workmans tomorrow, sonds like they have just what I need they also have a drum brake rear if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the help guys,
Dave

L

Large Filipino

If I had some money I'm all over that but since I don't maybe I'll read up on spoking my own rims. My rear rim needs replacing again (#3 now). Since I'm poor it's back for the 15 dollar garage sale finds. It's nice to have all these bike parts and frames,but they are missing rear rims!

Quenton Guenther

Sponsor
Hi Dave, Did you get the wheels you were looking for from Worksman? Which rear wheel did you get, drum or coaster? Did they have them in chrome? Let us know how they work out.
Quenton

Dave Beck

Well guys I got them ordered, will be a while before I receive them, I got the drum front, and coaster rear. They have the heavy spokes, 11mm I think? they are chrome.

I will give you an update once I receive them.

Dave