80/66 cc engine not starting

Okay, what exacly does this do and why does it run better? (I’m trying to learn more about engines), also I have the “performance” carb, should I swap? Some people also say removing the air filter makes it go faster, and some people suggest swapping jets, what do you think?
For right now, that carb is hard to tune, you should get broke in on the stock carb.

Does it make more power or does it just help save fuel?
Just so you know, Im using the stock carb that came with the motor with air filter on it...i can go 47 MPH, (75.639168 KPH), with that stock carbie...Chainlube says go back to the stock carb while you are still breaking in the motor and i agree with him...DAMIEN

For right now, that carb is hard to tune, you should get broke in on the stock carb.

Just so you know, Im using the stock carb that came with the motor with air filter on it...i can go 47 MPH, (75.639168 KPH), with that stock carbie...Chainlube says go back to the stock carb while you are still breaking in the motor and i agree with him...DAMIEN
How on earth are you able to go that fast? I know I have a bigger sprocket at the back but that is still twice as fast as mine? My speedometer doesn’t even go past 60 km/h and I am nowhere near that, also if you are able to go that fast don’t you need to pedal up to like 30 km/h just to idle?

How on earth are you able to go that fast? I know I have a bigger sprocket at the back but that is still twice as fast as mine?
I will post the pics of it again for you, but how i go that fast...I know what im doing...lol...lol...depending on your altitude is where you place the "C" clip on that stock carbie...in my case, im at 4500 ft above sea level, so my clip is at the very top of the notch's on the needle valve so it is holding the float down to its lowest level for less gas and more air flow which is necessary to have in thinner air environment.

I make sure to throw away the Junk Chinese plug and run the NGK-B6HS spark plug gapped at .025 in., (0.635mm).

I run a proper oil to petrol ratio.

I run a 36 tooth sprocket. The larger sprocket you use will give you more torque but less top end speed.

Make sure there are no air leaks from carb or engine as well as exhaust gasket.

My bike weighs 80 pounds, (36.28739kg).

I weigh 215 pounds, (97.52235kg).

My motor is the Zeda 80.

Im running Kevlar tires from Bell and Super Thick, Self Sealing tire tubes from Slime.

I go up steep hills in the mountain foot hills around me at 32 MPH, (51.499008 KPH).

I only need to pedal to around 6 MPH, (9.656064 KPH), to start the motor.

Dont quite know how much more to tell you...lol...DAMIEN

Attachments

• DSCN0172.JPG
    DSCN0172.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN0173.JPG
    DSCN0173.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCN0174.JPG
    DSCN0174.JPG
    270.8 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0175.JPG