80/66 cc engine not starting

What’s the difference between jetting down and moving the c-clip?
Jet affects air to fuel ratio through the entire movement of the throttle. Needle position only affects fuel flow while the needle is inside the hole near the jet. Just the first 1/3 of throttle or so. Moving the c clip won't have an affect on wide open throttle at all. Since new jetting will affect how the atomized fuel flows around the needle. I'd find the right jet for 1/2 to full throttle and adjust needle clip position after. It won't hurt to adjust the needle clip first, you just may or may not need to adjust it after you re jet.

In this video my friend Antonio is trying the bike, we took off the baffler as he wanted to hear how loud it was. You can hear the bike hitting the rev-limiter. This is because the jet is too big, right?

Both of those have been discussed at least twice in this thread.
That comment was unnecessary, I’m new to engines and like to hear from everybody. Sometimes people tend to have different answers to the same question

In this video my friend Antonio is trying the bike, we took off the baffler as he wanted to hear how loud it was. You can hear the bike hitting the rev-limiter. This is because the jet is too big, right?

Yes to rich, but not too far off you can hear it clean up as it hit the grade (going up hill) if you go down one jet maybe two you should be able to clean it out just by getting on the throttle while loaded and have a well tuned engine.

Hi, i an just bought the 66 cc engine kit and can’t get it to run. I feel like I have checked everything. There is spark, carburettor gives off a mist which I think is the air/gas mixture when plug is removed, and there should be no air leakes. When I ride it I can simply hear the piston move, but I have to pedal it to keep I going and it’s simply producing no power. When I go down a steep hill I am able to go fast and car hear it fire once I a while as a show in the video below, but still can’t fire it up. Please help.

Make sure choke isn’t on and make sure you have zero air leaks and fuel filter make it straight up and down and check for compression I didn’t know on my first engine you had to torque them at 15 pounds so I just hand tightened them and it wouldn’t fire the compression was coming out the top of the cylinder

Either send her a little too hard or bad quality, either way it has broken down for like the millionth time

Attachments

• 6E964041-6E61-47E0-9696-FEDB83DF7058.jpeg
    6E964041-6E61-47E0-9696-FEDB83DF7058.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 774E5A1C-DAAA-47DA-AD8B-062B840B6D75.jpeg
    774E5A1C-DAAA-47DA-AD8B-062B840B6D75.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 128
Back