80cc clutch problems

Gasbike mike

Local time
10:51 PM
My clutch is all jacked up. I get no movement in the clutch arm and I feel like I tried everything.

Can I have someone post a pic of flower nut please
The flower nut is dead center of the large gear wheel.

Are you having trouble with clutch adjustment and in need of step by step instructions as how to do it?

image-jpg.188343

Yes when I got everything put together my back wheel won't turn and this is the very first time I've ever installed the engine on the bike and I just need to know step by step if you could please help out greatly appreciate it thank you very much for answering quickly

Yes when I got everything put together my back wheel won't turn and this is the very first time I've ever installed the engine on the bike and I just need to know step by step if you could please help out greatly appreciate it thank you very much for answering quickly
And I'm having issues with my throttle cable

Click on the link below for the instructions from start to finish of that proceedure.

Click on the link below for the instructions from start to finish of that proceedure.

When we are done with this clutch, please create a new thread on the topic going something like this...I'm having issues with my throttle cable...rather than it getting lost in someone elses thread...lol.

Was there a statement or question to go along with the copy and paste above this post???

Back