Air Leak Frustrations (NSFW) | Long Ride On My Motorized Mongoose Fat Bike - She has been dubbed Nightmare.

Put a strip of the sealing tape around the carb under the clamp that holds it to the tube, be aware that there's a locating pin on the side and the carb and the clamp will have to puncture the tape right at that spot. The silicone pipe isn't the issue.
I'll try that. Thing is, I never thought I could get that clamp off. It seems permanently attached. I guess I should just bend it open a bit?

@Member 30571 gave my brain a kick on what to name this build. He humorously referred to it as a nightmare build. I use the term "nightmare" all the time, usually prefaced with "F-ing." Just before this ride, my best ride so far, I exclaimed "F-ing nightmare" so, ... I think the name fits.

The bike sounds good. It kinda has an ominous, eerie sound to it too which goes good with the name and Halloween is coming up. Right away I was like where have I heard that ghostly laugh yuckfoo's engine has? I found it! Its a song by Marilyn Manson 🤣

[Edit:] Sorry yuckfoo I didn't see your last posted question, didn't mean to interrupt. Don't forget about his question.

The bike sounds good. It kinda has an ominous, eerie sound to it too which goes good with the name and Halloween is coming up. Right away I was like where have I heard that ghostly laugh yuckfoo's engine has? I found it! Its a song by Marilyn Manson 🤣

[Edit:] Sorry yuckfoo I didn't see your last posted question, didn't mean to interrupt. Don't forget about his question.

LOL! I'm laughing my ass off when I heard that. It did remind me of the sound.

Next time I ride I plan on holding my GoPro with my left hand and aiming it at the left side shiftkit chain tensioner. Lately I've been wondering if it's bouncing too much and maybe changing the tension on the left side chain.

Next time I ride I plan on holding my GoPro with my left hand and aiming it at the left side shiftkit chain tensioner. Lately I've been wondering if it's bouncing too much and maybe changing the tension on the left side chain.
Lots of chain action on that bike so it's going to make some noise. Get one sprocket machined a bit off center and it's going to whir.

Back