Anyone order from gasbike.net?

mountain80

Local time
3:37 AM
As the title states has anyone dealt with them? They seem to have a large selection of parts and reasonable prices, just wondering what they are like to deal with.

Cheers

Dear Forbisher,

Yes we used our supplier's name for parts for ease of refilling our stock and many people use these chines part names. We have redone our parts section and now we are fully stocked even though the site does not show it. This includes Grubee parts also.

Dear biken stins,

Please come back and test us again as we are fully stocked. We apologize but
as resellers we stock most other stores, websites and distributors with parts
so we run out very quickly. It seems you received your emails and refunds quickly and a misspelling from a cell phone should not represent our company as a whole. Since 12/15/08 we have restocked our parts dept. and we have a surplus of parts as we are now offering a Motor Only (MO) option to our customers which strips out the bicycle engine kits and leaves us with many extra parts.

Dear All MotoredBikes.com Members and Visitors,

We welcome all inquires for bikes, kits, parts, wholesale, revenue sharing, promotions and more so please visit us as one of the leaders in the industry and raising the bar in 2009 on pricing, selection and customer service.

Team Gas Bike

Dear lordoflightaz and others,

Our Grubee products have been updated by Mr. Grubee himself and as I stated in my first posting most of them were updated not all.

http://www.gasbike.net/grubee-starfire-gt-2-48cc-dual-start-standard-finish-bicycle-motor-engine-kit.html

One order out of many does not sum up our company as a whole and we appreciate you being open minded to the many posting not just the one.

Team Gas Bike

Guess he did not have time to ship my parts as well. Putting stuff in damaged boxes is usually a very bad idea, leads to damaged good in shipment.

Dear gasbike thankyou for the reply I appreciate it my father called gasbike and talked to one of your representitives and it sort of changed my mind about gasbike after all I may order from gasbike

They may be the same company, but the products are different. The accessories for the PK are nicer than GasBike. The engine castings are slightly different, and the attention to detail is better on the PK. The two GasBike 80cc engines I ordered both have 6mm cylinder studs with conventional nuts; the 80cc PK has 8mm studs with acorn nuts. My .49cc PK does have 6mm studs, but has acorn nuts. The free shipping makes PK cheaper, and better.

I don't know what the relationship between Zoom and Power King is, but they seem different. I ordered my Power King kits from ebay. Power King in British Columbia sells bicycle kits more as a sideline, because they also sell many other items, including heavy equipment costing thousands of dollars. http://stores.ebay.com/powerkingshop

Yet, I have no complaints against GasBike people or service; they treated me fairly and were prompt.

I ordered my 80cc kit from them

This company was the cheapest kit that I had found and was what I was looking for a completly black block. It only cost $148 with shipping to North East WI. I think that they are based out of CA.

Pros: :eek: 1. Price! 2. It only took about 4 days for me to get the kit

Cons: :eek: 1. The gas tank was completly scratched up will need to re-paint 2. the hand grips couldn't be of a cheaper quality. 3. The instructions on their website for download are not detailed enough at least for a newbie. 4. The gas tube is just a clear plastic tube but I think that is what they all ship with, will need to upgrade that as well I learned my lesson on the quality of gas tubes with a cheap weed-wacker that almost blew up in my hand.

Hope this helps!

Back