augidog at bonneville

Status
Not open for further replies.
mitch & the dog

they came rolling in at about 2 pm west coast time , as you might expect they were quite frazzled, & mitch still had 4 hours to go to get home. stude13 has done a lot as well as others to make it all happen, but mitch went beyond the call of duty & had as much fun as you can have with your clothes on!! thanks mitch! you rock!! i cant wait for the footage of the dog on the usfra dvd & local tv ect! this truely is the way to furthur the motoredbike movement! so come on ya,ll & build a bike for next year & be there!!!:cool:

check it out guy's at the USFRA site on 130mph club run update is this guy World of Speed---Daily Racing Results and Photos

I didn't realize Augi looked so goofy (just kidding). :D:eek: I hope you had fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
a very happy rookie

(all photos courtesy Hal Cannon)
Image2.jpgImage8.jpg
Image7.jpgImage9.jpg

check this:
5 flawless runs, 1mph/cc...i'll take it!

mucho adventures, my friends...stories and more pics/vids on MBRA soon...

thank you!! to everyone who believed in this project :cool:

Chrome and Hot Leather! Congratulations on a fine performance and the fact that you probably had the time of your life too!

Did Hal sing some cowboy songs by the campfire at night?

And this is a GOOD thing????
yup! looking ahead sure has paid off for us so far, why stop now?

here's the deal...MBRA rules will be based on current fed guidelines, with a few contemporary twists, because we like them. MBRA levels the playing field thru chassis, drivetrain & safety standards...and consequently we make more commuters aware of these important factors when pondering an MB-build.

noone's forcing anyone to ride under our label, but we're very interested in seeing what kind of participation we can excite...dang, all i had to do was show some responsibility in how my (new) racer fits in with today's environmental needs to receive a sensational welcome. done deal. i'm tickled pink with the respect and interest S-2 generated for MB'ing, and i'm proud that i managed to intuit what kind of build it would take to accomplish that.

i promise a professional environment for the serious MB-competitor, and we have serious backing. land speed, grand prix, drag racing, circle track, moto...let's get it together and let's ride!!

Last edited:
My concern with the Federal Govt getting involved is possibly changing the classification of a MAB to that of a moped, scooter, or motorcycle, lincensed, insured, regulated with requirements like full lighting, trun signals, horn, etc. that requires hundreds of dollars be added to "legally" ride on the road. Or that they look and decide the 48cc limit in most states is too much for a bicycle and lower it to say 25cc since in their opinion that is enough to propell a bicyle in a "safe" manner at 20mph.

Augi

Augi
Congratulations on your effort at Bonneville you did MBc and motorbiking in general a world of good Stude you also deserve a huge thanks for supporting Augi sometimes the pit crew gets left out the limelight but not in this case huge props to all involved with this project.
Royz:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back