Aussie roll call......

no, i did not notice townships :LOL: , but if you put the invite to everyone anyway, what's the worst that could happen? the ones too far away dont come. no biggie. You may be surprised how far somebody might travel to do it.

Good idea spunout.

I wonder if the sysop/forum gods could use their administrator user rights voodoo powers to extract the mailing list and send a group message on our behalf???

However, I will wait unitl I have done my test run along the trail before going down this path. :eek:

sorry, good thing, but my sort capabilities are limited.

best bet, put a call out for all MBc members to get more specific in their profile about location...or, at the least, use a flag 8)

g-day mates

hello to all im from adelaide.

got plenty of bikes but just cant find /make up my mind on what is going to be a good choiceon motor can any body help me please.

ride day hell ya im in that on even if i have to ride my demo 9 all day i dont care lolol ill just take short cuts the bike will handle it. lololololol

Hi Ashman,

Great to here you are in Adelaide.

I have just finished a test ride with another guy from here.

Are you in the Southern suburbs as we are both form the Noarlunga area?

We want to organise an official ride soon. I have blown a head gasket over the weekend so have to fix it first.

On Saturday we went from Port Noarlunga to Darlington then Glenelg and back along the sea front.

We want to organise an official ride from Noarlunga to McLaren Vale and then Willunga.

Go to www.zbox.com.au to get a motor but get the larger 70cc model.

Let us know how you go.

thanks bro im from salisbury but still always keen for a ride.

zbox is where ive been looking but the ant got any stock and getting sick of waiting lololool

Sweet.

Great to see your in ashman.

I spoke to zbox this morning and have had to put my name down for a replacement head gasket to get mine going again :(

Wayne from there said he would call me when they arrived and he was about to chase customs to find out where their shipment is.

I suggest you call him and put your name down also.

I will let you know if he contacts me with my parts as I would like to get this aussie ride going!

im from Adelaide. Im keen to see some of your guys bikes so i can get some ideas and see how you installed the motor.

Cheers
Matthew

Great to see you here Smithius,

If you live close to one of the Adeleide crew I am sure you would get a look at the bikes, however this site is all you need to get all the info required :D

With Ashman, yourself, 2 other guys I know that are not computer savy(I'll get them registered however!!), any interstaters and myself we should have a group of 5 or more for a trip so far.

It looks like it might be a month or so before everyone has a finished bike. We might also get some good weather for a group ride by then :cool:

yeah i live fairly central. I live in Camden Park, which is fairly close to Macca's on the corner of Anzacs and Morphette road

Back