Average Miles per Gallon (MPG)

I worked at a tandem bicycle frame building shop. We never had the luxury of repeatedly checking things over and over again. The parts had to be exactly the right length the first time or the production line was shut down to check what tooling went out of adjustment, or if something was wearing abnormally.

Just saying..

I'm curious can a Dyno work for say a trike or Quadricycle I too would like to know how much Torque and HP I'm putting to the rear wheel...

I've spent 7 yrs optimizing jetting, timing, head and porting tricks, and exhaust, seeking max mpg. I now get around 150 MPG. Ride 15 miles per day to work and back, 1 tank per week. Going to a 41 tooth rear gear helped more than anything, riding @ 25 mph.

I just made 52 kilometers on my 2 liter tank. I have an Anbull 100cc, in break-in period also if that means anything. That's approx 60mpg. I weigh 218 lbs. Looks like I'm getting worse fuel economy around, not sure why. My mix is approx 24:1.

I just made 52 kilometers on my 2 liter tank. I have an Anbull 100cc, in break-in period also if that means anything. That's approx 60mpg. I weigh 218 lbs. Looks like I'm getting worse fuel economy around, not sure why. My mix is approx 24:1.
2 liters and ya went 60 miles (y) Your getting about 120 miles per gal EXCELENT

2 liters and ya went 60 miles (y) Your getting about 120 miles per gal EXCELENT
No, 2 liters got me 52 kilometers.
That would mean that 52 kilometers on 2 litres of gas means she only went 32.3 miles on one tank...This means she is only getting approx. 65 MPG...DAMIEN

52 KPG = 32.3 MPG...Your from Yorktown, Virginia mcdanida...Why are you using kilometers ???...That will confuse most Americans... at least in the conversion from metrics to SAE, American style, measurements

Last edited:
That would mean that 52 kilometers on 2 litres of gas means she only went 32.3 miles on one tank...This means she is only getting approx. 65 MPG...DAMIEN

52 KPG = 32.3 MPG...Your from Yorktown, Virginia mcdanida...Why are you using kilometers ???...That will confuse most Americans... at least in the conversion from metrics to SAE, American style, measurements
It's the stupid speedometer I bought. Didn't realize it was kilometers. It went 52 kilometers per the two liter tank. That's approx 60 mpg.

Back