Upgrades

You could do minor porting if you have time. You could also optimize squish gap by decking the head with a piece of glass and some sand paper. You can swap around rear sprockets to get a good gear ratio. Don't forget to check out some of the mods @Jayraye39 has come up with.

OP wanted some upgrades, what you're saying sounds like a hack. Or were you commenting on a different thread?
Upgrades, hack, it's all in the eye of the beholder. Kinda sorta like, what's the best Chainlube? Bwahahahaha, just sayin.

For me upgrades so far are expansion chamber which added tons of torque. Bike accelerates twice as fast. Comfy seat, fenders, mirror all for safety and comfort. Is that one of those fancy new motors they don't have expansion chambers for yet?
No, he just has a regular old 66cc branded by bike berry. Comfort tops performance imo. If it's fast, but a literal PITA, it's not nearly as enjoyable as a comfortable cruiser

No, he just has a regular old 66cc branded by bike berry. Comfort tops performance imo. If it's fast, but a literal PITA, it's not nearly as enjoyable as a comfortable cruiser
Absolutely. Comfort and reliability is most important to me. Expansion chamber was a huge surprise to me though. I'm not joking when I say my acceleration is twice as fast. Also runs smoother, sounds better, and looks sweet. It is like adding a supercharger or turbocharger on a car. My top speed is still very limited but I'm hoping to fix that soon. However I'm not sure I want to go much faster. Just want to tinker and see how much faster it can go. I'm to scared to do porting when it runs so good already. But if I get a 2nd engine one day I'd love to try. Sounds like guys can get a lot more out of these little engines

Absolutely. Comfort and reliability is most important to me. Expansion chamber was a huge surprise to me though. I'm not joking when I say my acceleration is twice as fast. Also runs smoother, sounds better, and looks sweet. It is like adding a supercharger or turbocharger on a car. My top speed is still very limited but I'm hoping to fix that soon. However I'm not sure I want to go much faster. Just want to tinker and see how much faster it can go. I'm to scared to do porting when it runs so good already. But if I get a 2nd engine one day I'd love to try. Sounds like guys can get a lot more out of these little engines
Yeaj, porting is kinda intimidating. I want to get a yd100 to practice porting on. If I scre something up a new jug is cheap or I can make it an ms460 engine

Yeah, I've wanted to make one for a while, I just haven't really had the time, so I bought a phantom instead
If I would have known more about these engines before I bought mine I would have bought the new Phantom. Seems like they finally fixed things for the most part. Saw videos about the first 2 versions where people loved the power and than they all died shortly after

Back