BBR motor ready frame Q's

Not famous on Insta, but have gotten comments about the speeds. I am at se level, and so far, this is a CG engine that was bolted to the bike, right out of the box.

Still waiting for the weather to update, but 26min ago (10 min before ride, 9:53am EST) was 86° air temp, 75% relative humidity, 97° heat index.
I have another monsoon moving in right now with lots of thunder and lightening so I will not be riding today...lol.

Need to shut down my computer systems to protect from lightening strikes, power surges, etc...bye for now...lol.

Pretty sure the speed difference comes from a tail/head wind. Rode up to the station to get some fuel and noticed the head wind on the way back. Motor was still a little in the cold side, it gets happier with a little longer ride, so the ride back "should" have had a higher top speed.

Screenshot_20220730-114027~2.png

Screenshot_20220730-113834~2.png

Head wind on the way, tail winding the way back, plus engine was nice and hot. I was going to pass my road, it probably would have gone over 37, you can see the quick deceleration right after delta.

Screenshot_20220730-151047~2.png

Screenshot_20220730-151105~2.png

Ugh. Ran up to the parts store on the bike. The truck is on jack stands for new wheel bearings. Came out of the store and realize someone stole my gas cap. Grrrrr!

THEN! Get back to the shop, open the wheel bearing box, AND IT'S A USED BEARING!!!!! Someone stole a bearing from the store too.

IMG_20220810_185343.jpg

Shuffled some stuff on a work bench, and it just so happens an oil cap from a 5ltr jug worked perfect while I wait for a replacement.....

Ugh. Ran up to the parts store on the bike. The truck is on jack stands for new wheel bearings. Came out of the store and realize someone stole my gas cap. Grrrrr!

THEN! Get back to the shop, open the wheel bearing box, AND IT'S A USED BEARING!!!!! Someone stole a bearing from the store too.
Why would someone steal a specialized gas cap like that? Not like there are dozens of those frames in the neighborhood???

Back