Be VERY CAREFUL out there!

HumanPerson

Local time
1:20 PM
Today i was riding to my second job, going around a left hand turn,corner, Out of the blue came a truck and all i seen was a hand and a phone, they were on their left side of the road which was my side, at about 15 feet away i just screamed and dipped into the ditch on my right.
I missed a couple logs of tree limbs with my front tire and wasted my rear rim when i hit the ditch and the as***le never even stopped!
12 miles an hour was my max speed with the twisted rear rim on the way home and my shoulder was killing me from the handle bar, lucky i could even go :'(

Watch your asses and watch your 12's, no telling when a dumbf*** driver will be on your side and not even stop when they caused you to lay it down.
I had to replace my rear wheel then head on back to work.
I didn't even want to get back on but had no choice.

Watch your asses while riding, friends!

You can't help it always gonna be a close distance topography and idiot drivers.

I had this one gray compact car pass me on a turn notice car was dented for rest of the month he shaved me nearly hit me each but every time I saw him he had more dents from accident then saw him front windshield shatter front end smash to bits trying to hold his car parts together with ropes bungy cords.

Well have seen him for a while hope he had a fatal accident!

You can't help it always gonna be a close distance topography and idiot drivers.

I had this one gray compact car pass me on a turn notice car was dented for rest of the month he shaved me nearly hit me each but every time I saw him he had more dents from accident then saw him front windshield shatter front end smash to bits trying to hold his car parts together with ropes bungy cords.

Well have seen him for a while hope he had a fatal accident!
Nothing good about a fatal accident, doesn't teach you nothing!

Knew a fella who had a bit of a bad habit of speeding and also liked drinking, young too 24 years old. Comes in one day with a limp and an arm in a sling and a few stitches on the face. What happened I ask him (already had an idea) and he proceedes to tell me he got buzzed, went out and completely totalled his car doing 60 in a 35 zone.

Safe to say he doesn't have a lead foot or a drinking problem anymore.

Today i was riding to my second job, going around a left hand turn,corner, Out of the blue came a truck and all i seen was a hand and a phone, they were on their left side of the road which was my side, at about 15 feet away i just screamed and dipped into the ditch on my right.
I missed a couple logs of tree limbs with my front tire and wasted my rear rim when i hit the ditch and the as***le never even stopped!
12 miles an hour was my max speed with the twisted rear rim on the way home and my shoulder was killing me from the handle bar, lucky i could even go :'(

Watch your asses and watch your 12's, no telling when a dumbf*** driver will be on your side and not even stop when they caused you to lay it down.
I had to replace my rear wheel then head on back to work.
I didn't even want to get back on but had no choice.

Watch your asses while riding, friends!

Glad you are OK.

Glad you are OK.
Thanks Timbone :)
The bike is done though. Cracked the frame in two places along the rear lower frame arm.
Good think i had the klunker sitting in the kitchen.
I put a zeda80 on it and all seems well so far.
Ride Safe Timbone :)

Back