NO FLEX Hybrid mag wheels

Hi-points are cheap done "right" though. They are basically made out of lower quality materials to keep the price point down, but they are made using larger amounts of said material to make up the strength. That makes them big and clunky, but they are functional. It's the type of weapon that simply works, ergonomics and use friendly design be damned. I would rather have a Hi-point than nothing at all.

That said, if I only had a limited budget I would go to my local used gun broker and pick up a retired/refurbished police service pistol. aka an old M&P or Glock that may have some wear on the finish, but still functions just fine. Worn parts can be replaced. Or, I would look for just good used deals or new blem discounts. I picked up my IWI Masada 9mm for $300 because it had a tiny scratch on the slide rail on the inside of the slide and was missing the extra mag it was supposed to come with. A new mag from IWI was $25, but i got an additional $50 off simply because it was missing. Effectively getting it for almost half off because of a flaw you would never see that doesn't affect the function at all and a missing mag that was easy to order online and replace. I love my Masada too. It's a great basic 9mm service pistol.
I have been happy with my two Springfield Arms XDM 9mm; standard and compact. Well made, good service and easy to clean.

F the mags. but now i can test how strong my mags are. i can flex one without the spokes until failure and the flex the second one with added spokes to failure.
When you do it wear safety glasses.
When it flexes enough to pop a piece might fling right in your eyeball.

I have been happy with my two Springfield Arms XDM 9mm; standard and compact. Well made, good service and easy to clean.
I have a good collection on 9mm. Have a pair of kimber 1911 modified punisher replicas. A modified Walther PPQ and a Modified SigSauer Xfive. The best one for distance and accuracy is the very heavy Xfive. The Kimber-s are best for absolute power and the Walther PPQ is the best for carry and speed. here are some pics of stock then modified.
Screenshot_20240305_162342_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_162237_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_162320_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_161850_Facebook.jpg
sig-sauer-XFIVE_tactical-F.jpg
Screenshot_20240305_162024_Facebook.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with CZ 75's? they look nice.

Back