NO FLEX Hybrid mag wheels

You'd think one of the most crime ridden countries would know a thing or two about making pieces.

They are nice...when they work.
They do...They do...lol.

In the USA we call them cheaply made, cheap to buy, throw aways,...The Saturday Night Specials...lol.

A Lorsen .380 would have been nice if they ever worked either...lol...They only knew how to jam, thankfully they were heavy enough that you could at least throw it at your assailant and either knock him out or kill him with it...lol.

They do...They do...lol.

In the USA we call them cheaply made, cheap to buy, throw aways,...The Saturday Night Specials...lol.

A Lorsen .380 would have been nice if they ever worked either...lol...They only knew how to jam, thankfully they were heavy enough that you could at least throw it at your assailant and either knock him out or kill him with it...lol.
Hi-point comes to mind, I thought people were full of it until someone let me try theirs at a range.

It's no exaggeration, they're that bad.

Thats what ya get for buying made in Brazil firearms...lol...lol.
You'd think one of the most crime ridden countries would know a thing or two about making pieces.

They are nice...when they work.
Brazilian and Turkish firearms fall into the same category in my mind. There are some quite excellent weapon systems that come out of either country as well as some cheap junky ones. Much like the parts for these bikes, if you know what to look for and who to buy from there are some bargains to be had. Canik is a great example of that. Much like the motorized bike industry, there are a bunch of people tossing together parts for as cheaply as possible to make a buck, and one or two that actually care a little about the product they put out.

Brazilian and Turkish firearms fall into the same category in my mind. There are some quite excellent weapon systems that come out of either country as well as some cheap junky ones. Much like the parts for these bikes, if you know what to look for and who to buy from there are some bargains to be had. Canik is a great example of that. Much like the motorized bike industry, there are a bunch of people tossing together parts for as cheaply as possible to make a buck, and one or two that actually care a little about the product they put out.
I actually got a canik before people found out about them, one if the smoothest most reliable guns I own.

Hi-point comes to mind, I thought people were full of it until someone let me try theirs at a range.

It's no exaggeration, they're that bad.
Hi-points are cheap done "right" though. They are basically made out of lower quality materials to keep the price point down, but they are made using larger amounts of said material to make up the strength. That makes them big and clunky, but they are functional. It's the type of weapon that simply works, ergonomics and use friendly design be damned. I would rather have a Hi-point than nothing at all.

That said, if I only had a limited budget I would go to my local used gun broker and pick up a retired/refurbished police service pistol. aka an old M&P or Glock that may have some wear on the finish, but still functions just fine. Worn parts can be replaced. Or, I would look for just good used deals or new blem discounts. I picked up my IWI Masada 9mm for $300 because it had a tiny scratch on the slide rail on the inside of the slide and was missing the extra mag it was supposed to come with. A new mag from IWI was $25, but i got an additional $50 off simply because it was missing. Effectively getting it for almost half off because of a flaw you would never see that doesn't affect the function at all and a missing mag that was easy to order online and replace. I love my Masada too. It's a great basic 9mm service pistol.

I'm a revolver guy, so Rugar has fit the bill pretty well, If I want another S/A I might splurge and get a Kimber- I know they aren't the best, but they are purdy.

I must be doing pretty well in the lottery then since I don't seem to ever get plagued with all these little annoying problems like others seem to always be experiencing.

As soon as Jayraye decided to drill into his mags and then add regular spokes to those mags of his, I just instinctively knew there was going to be wheel failure at the end of the road.

The three spoke mags are still the strongest and best built for these bikes...I keep telling folks this and they still want to buy 5, 6, and 10 spoke mags because they like the way they look better than the 3 spoke...I buy the three spoke because they work quite well and they will last.
it wasnt the addition of my spokes that caused this problem. It happened on my first set aswell which is why i bought a new set. that first set was on boardtracker #1. Its definitely the marerials of the mags 2 diff bikes same problem

the torque of the motor gradually eats away between the bearing and bearing cup. the soft material should be steel and not chinassium in that area. none of theses mags were made for motorized use. they just slapped a sprocket and rotor adapter to the rims and sold it as such. the reason i know its the torque of the motor is because the front mags never have this problem. the front is still tight with no movement. only the rears do this.

F the mags. but now i can test how strong my mags are. i can flex one without the spokes until failure and the flex the second one with added spokes to failure.

Back