Best ebay pipe

Jug

Local time
11:32 AM
I know about the mz65 and all that
But what about rm80 or rm85 pipes? They have alot of them on ebay and im thinking on getting one. And yes i do have a fully ported motor ready for a pipe. Im looking for a hard hitting powerband

I know about the mz65 and all that
But what about rm80 or rm85 pipes? They have alot of them on ebay and im thinking on getting one. And yes i do have a fully ported motor ready for a pipe. Im looking for a hard hitting powerband
Any proportionately sized dirt bike pipe can be fitted and will give a good boost but over a very narrow band width 1-2k max as per the design,the scooter pipes just as easily acquired and fitted have a power band width of 4k on average making them far more usable for street or track ridding,Torque is key to having good throttle responce for accelerating and pulling out of corner's or up hill's on our single speed setup's and 4k of boost is very noticeable over 1-2 just at the very top,if we had a 6 speed gear box like a dirt bike and could keep the rpm in the power band as they do then sure it make's sense but since we don't it really doesn't. Don't get fooled by the racerboi bs that's abundant out there and stay safe!

I got a scooter pipe and modified it to quiet it down, https://motoredbikes.com/threads/xxxx.56424/page-3 post #27. Not sure how well it performs yet, the bike isn't finished yet. But, I did run it on a test motor I have on a stand and it sounds great.
No offence dude but that's not a scooter pipe it's a pocket bike pipe with way too much header to actually be effective at providing a real boost. A scooter pipe would have twice the volume of that even after you adding a belly to it, scooter pipes designed for 70cc engines are generally two or three staged not single to provide more pull of the a/f from the case and spread the power band out over a broader area like this one.

Back