Nos 49mm iron bore

Copygod69

Local time
4:31 AM
I was thinking about getting a nos kit and jetting my 75cc motor richer and doing some nos I’ve always wanted to see what I’d be like when the pipe hits I’ve seen videos and I know there’s some things you wanna do like add more oil and don’t have it on long then 5-10 seconds

Don't get the bicycle engine specific if you decide to do this. They are a waste of money and do nothing. As far as practicality I doubt it would work more than once (aka the story ends in the engine grenading)

Don't get the bicycle engine specific if you decide to do this. They are a waste of money and do nothing. As far as practicality I doubt it would work more than once (aka the story ends in the engine grenading)
No I wanna do this using an actual nos bottle not some bs made from BB gun bud bottles although it would be fun to really rich an engine and just see what kinda top speed I could get with a small sprocket until something blows

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
He means nos doesn't have 2 stroke oil in it and can cause serious damage to the bottom end.
Oh i thought he was saying I couldn’t run it Becuase you would have oil in the gas or is that the case? I mean I’ve seen nos on two strokes but idk if they need to be oil injected

Oh i thought he was saying I couldn’t run it Becuase you would have oil in the gas or is that the case? I mean I’ve seen nos on two strokes but idk if they need to be oil injected
I'm not sure either. But these questions are here to be answered, so why not send a cheap bike motor to the moon? 🤣

Back