Best model for deliveries?

Also she is loud (tho less loud than a 2 stroke) and i'm afraid of disturbing my neighbors, would a muffler work?

Last edited:
Also she is loud (tho less loud than a 2 stroke) and i'm afraid of disturbing my neighbors, would a muffler work?
Does it have a muffler now, mufflers on those motors are usually a canister type bolted right to the motor.

Unfortunately the seller didnt know the model. Is there a standard muffler model or should i measure it and look for something that fits that diameter?

You have to take the muffler on there now off, and measure the bolt holes to get the right muffler. If the bolt spacing is 32 mm center to center then probably any china girl muffler will work. Don't quote me on that though, wait and see what Darwin says.

Unlike the 2 stroke motors 50cc 4 strokes that look like the honda gxh are pretty much the same with minor differences like straight or tapered crank. The 4 stroke exhaust is bent different than 2-broke motors if its a gxh50, ebay 49cc or a huasheng 49cc it should be the same exhaust bolt pattern. If your exhaust gasket blows out use a thin piece of copper sheet to make a gasket against the exhaust port then use a briggs and stratton gasket contacting the pipe flange wont have any leaks.

Last edited:
Back